Escape to a northern paradise and reconnect with nature at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin, which sleeps 5 in Sangerville. This rustic home in the Maine woods offers an expansive lot surrounded by trees and runs right against the large Manhanock and Harlow Pond system. Bring your friends and family, kayaks, fishing equipment, bikes and hiking shoes to enjoy a cabin getaway for your next vacation!
Bedroom (Loft): 2 Full Beds | Living Room: Full Futon
Step inside the home’s lovely, log-cabin interior and enter the charming living room. Relax on the comfortable futon during your downtime and enjoy your favorite programs on the flat-screen satellite TV.
The living room flows freely to the quaint dinette table, which seats 4 next to the room’s corner windows. Sit down with a cup of coffee and toast in the morning, then share your home-cooked vacation dinners in the evening for memorable dining experiences!
An open-concept layout with a tile floor, spacious countertops and a gas-burning stovetop provide all you’ll need to whip up tasty treats in the cabin’s well-equipped kitchenette.
On sunny afternoons, step outside to the covered front porch and throw on the gas grill to enjoy a casual barbecue. As the sun sets beyond the forest treeline, head to the stone fire pit and finish your night with a bonfire under the stars.
As you start growing sleepy, return to your cabin and drift off to quiet, uninterrupted slumbers in the lofted bedroom. Wake up, refresh with a shower and enjoy a cup of coffee on the balcony to prepare for your next adventure!
This log cabin property offers great access to many opportunities for outdoor activity in the nearby area. Bring your kayaks and spend days exploring the surrounding wildlife from the Manhanock and Harlow Pond waters - just follow the path through the forest down to the water.
These ponds also provide a great location for an afternoon spent fishing, or you can head just a mile up the road to Piscataquis River for a great fly fishing destination. Other favorite activities include hiking and mountain biking through the various trails that surround the property.
Finish your vacation by visiting the nearby town of Guilford. Stop by the different boutique shops and treat yourself to a home-style, comfort food dinner at Clarks Country Kitchen.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, covered front porch, gas grill, stone fire pit, central heating, a flat-screen satellite TV, and much more
- Great Sangerville location - A serene property located within walking distance of the lake, with easy access to outdoor recreation and nearby towns!
- Airport: Bangor International Airport - 287 Godfrey Blvd, Bangor, ME 04401 (~44 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee per stay (2 pets max)
- Events, parties and large gatherings allowed. Bring as many guests as you want - there is plenty of yard space if they want to bring tents
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in