|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Wonderful Villa with 3 private bedroom. Master bedroom have a king size bed, private bathroom, large walk in and direct access to the pool. Second one have a queen size bed and the third one have double bed with a single bed on top. Beautiful Kitchen with hard wood cabinet and large granit counter have a bran new appliance. Double living room with leather furniture and all electonic device for internet and tv. Second living room have a queen size hidden bed. Large private screenned pool with a patio table and BBQ. The pool is fenced to ensure the safety of children. Salt canal with private dock and 10000pds boat lift and boat shed.
I am Isabelle and I come from Laval in Canada. My job is to make my guests happy!
I love to travel and do some bike.
Isabelle Trahan purchased this villa in 2012
This property is located right on the canal an give you a direct access to Lemon Bay and Gulf of Mexico. It was the best place for everybody like water activity's. Personnaly I buy this house because I really like fishing and water sport.
I falling in love for this area (Florida west cost ) particularly for this house and Manasota Beach. I would be happy to welcome you in our paradise.
Are family had a great time at this property and the pool was are favorite after spending the day out on the water. We really enjoyed the home being on a canal and the kids caught plenty of fish and the neighborhood is very quiet and relaxing , the home is laid out very nice . We will definitely be back .
Stayed 2 weeks while working. Great stay and spacious house. Owner had great communication and the house manager was on standby if needed. Highly recommend the rental for short or long stays.
My husband and I took 4 of our grandchildren(ages 6-16), 2 boys and 2 girls, to Englewood for vacation. The home was beautiful, had 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. large open concept kitchen, dining and living room. The large pool was a big hit with all of the kids. The boys were very excited to go fishing off of their own private dock where they caught and released catfish every day. Manasota beach was within 5 minutes and there were many kid friendly restaurants for us to enjoy. Wal-Mart is a 3 minute drive and allowed us to eat breakfast and have snacks at home. Sharkeys restaurant on Venice Beach is also nearby and a big hit with the kids. They were able to find sharks teeth as a souvenirs to bring home. The home was very clean and the owner was great. I highly recommend this home. : )
This is a good property for many different reasons,location and comfort. Unlike the previous tentents we took control of the few problems and got them taken care of. As any homeowner, you always know their will be a few problems to take care of. With the owners help we had a new washer and new cable installed shortly after we got there. The only sugestion we would have is that a second TV be installed in the master bedroom.It was a good month in Englewood. Thank you Isabelle for a nice stay.
My family and I visit this area 2 to 3 times a year. We have rented 4 different houses in the area, with this being our second favorite. The house was pretty, spacious, we liked the location and we loved the pool area. However, we ran into quite a few problems.
1. The owner was supposed to contact me 2-3 days before check in. I did not hear from her until the night before. I was really afraid I had been scammed and was in panic mode for part of my ride down (Granted, I should have tried contacting her before then).
2. The day after we arrived we found ants in the kitchen, so we had to make sure we were there so the exterminator could get into the house.
3. The washer would not go through a complete cycle. After contacting the owner she told me if nothing was wrong we would have to pay $100, which I didn't have a problem with because there WAS something wrong. Towards the middle of the week I received a phone call from the repair company. They asked if I was going to pay for the repair. I said no that is the owners responsibility. I never heard back from them nor the owner. So, we had to make a trip to the laundry mat (just what we wanted to do on vacation).
3. Not that tv was our number one priority, but my mother in law wanted to watch a football game. That station was not coming through even though it was one of the basic channels. The owner is basically paying for a service and not getting what she is paying for. After emailing back and forth, she finally told me her son said we could watch tv on our computer (who said we even brought a computer).
4. There is a nice two car garage that can be used if you pull in the driveway, get out of your car, go in the house to the garage, open the garage door, get back in your car, and pull your car in. I asked the owner about the garage door opener that was there. We even replaced the batteries hoping it would work. This was her response "I do not provide garage door opener because most of the time renter missed on the rental car."
There were other smaller problems that we ran into, but not enough space to explain. I think we just had some really bad luck. If we felt as if she were more accommodating we would be willing to stay in the house again, because it was a very nice home.
This house has everything you need for a comfortable stay. The bedrooms were spacious and the beds were great to sleep on. We had a great time cooking in the kitchen while watching the kids play in the pool. The house is conveniently located within minutes of the beach. I would definitely stay here again.
Located in Englewood on the West coast of the Florida, this spacious 1900 sf Villa is less than 1.7 miles of the Manasota beach (20 min. by walk). Manasota beach offer free parking, boat ramp, guarded beach, picnic table with BBQ. The residence is quite equipped with swimming pool, patio, boat lift and dock on the canal with direct acces to the Gulf of Mexico. Perfect for fishing, swimming, kayaking, boating, jet skiing and more. Several commercial center and golf courses are located less than 5 miles. Sarasota airport is less than 40 min. Walt Disney World at less than 2 hours. Many beautiful beach in this area, Siesta key Beach, Bradenton Beach, Anna Maria Beach, etc. Many state park and wild life refuge. You could see daulphins, pelican, aigrette, manate and more.
|pool heater/per week||£101 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£406|
|cleaning fee||£101 + Tax|
5% discount if you book with me.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.