Experience a tropical getaway at this beachfront 2-bedroom, 2-bath St. Thomas vacation rental condo. Separate master bedrooms with accommodations for 4 and 1,200 square feet of tastefully-appointed living space provides the perfect home base for travelers. This lovely unit is located at Cowpet Bay West Community, just 6 short steps from the front door to the beach, so you’ll easily enjoy the island scenery during your ultimate retreat!
Master Bedroom (Sea Side): King Bed | Master Bedroom (Garden View): King Bed
Enter into the large foyer, walk past the charming bar counter with 2 bamboo stools and step inside the welcoming, open-concept living space with pristine white-tile floors.
A quaint table seats 4 in the dining room. Relax with a morning coffee or sit down to share tasty, home cooked meals when you feel like staying inside.
Move into the room’s living area, where 2 swivel rocker recliners, and a comfortable sofa surround a large flat-screen Dish TV. Unwind in the natural morning light flooding from the veranda, refresh with a quick nap or catch up on your favorite programs. The screened in veranda offers extra living space to spend an afternoon enjoying some shade and the light breeze.
The fully equipped kitchen has spacious white countertops, custom cabinets, modern stainless steel appliances, and an ocean view. Whip up island-inspired recipes for memorable vacation dining experiences at home!
You can also dine at your choice of 2 on-site restaurants, work up a sweat in the fitness facility, rent beach equipment or sign up for various forms of beach excursions at The Beach Hut where you can catch a fast motor boat to the British Virgin Islands, or a sailboat to St. John to snorkel. Stay in the area and enjoy access to kayaking, paddle boarding, and paddle boats!
You can also find an onsite spa for full body massages, as well as a salon which offers a variety of services including hair cuts, coloring, manicures, pedicures and permanent makeup. True relaxation awaits!
Retreat inside after days of island fun and drift off to soothing slumbers in one of the home’s 2 master bedrooms.
The ‘Garden View’ bedroom features a king-sized bed, an en suite bathroom, a flat-screen TV and large closet. An additional nook area is ideal for relaxing with a good book, and includes a glass-surface desk.
You’ll find the ‘Sea Side’ bedroom adjacent to the living room. This room also boasts a king-sized bed, private bathroom and a flat screen TV. You’ll love the exclusive access to the unit’s veranda from this room. Let the sound of waves hitting the beach soothe you to sleep, then wake up, step out to watch the sunrise, and refresh with a shower to prepare for another day in paradise!
While you’ll spend most your time enjoying the beachfront amenities and direct access to Cowpet Bay from the convenience of home, this property still offers a great location to access nearby attractions from the island’s East End.
Walk a couple of minutes south along the coast and you’ll reach the members-only St. Thomas Yacht Club, where you can stroll along the docks and admire both the scenic beauty of the bay.
You can also walk a couple blocks the other direction and visit the Ritz-Carlton Club, which boasts various restaurants, a gift shop, and a spa.
Take a short drive to Red Hook for a ferry to visit the the neighboring island of St. John and/or the British Virgin Islands.
Pack your clubs and check out one Mahogany Run for a round of golf with unbeatable views, or go horseback riding at Lindquist Beach
Drive west and spend a day exploring Charlotte Amalie, the central downtown area on the St. Thomas Island. You’ll love walking around this historic district, stopping in different boutique shops and discovering amazing dishes in one of the many gourmet cafes. You can also hop on an open air taxi ride for a full tour of the island!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a private veranda, in-unit washer and dryer, air-conditioning, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen Dish TVs, designated parking for 1 car, and much more
- The Dish TV's offer 190+ channels, free on-demand movies, sports channels as well as Netflix and a DVD player
- Enjoy the many beachfront amenities offered by the gated Cowpet Bay West community, including a swimming pool and hot tub area, 2 restaurants and bars, an outdoor tiki bar, a night time security guard, rentals and sign-ups for different activities at the beach hut, and direct access to the beach with a large shaded seating area!
- Schedule a massage on the condo's veranda where you can listen to the ocean and feel the ocean breeze (The massage will have an extra charge)
- Great St. Thomas location - A beachfront property on the island’s scenic East End, with easy access to natural features along the bay, and many opportunities for shopping and dining!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that a passport is required to travel to the US Virgin Islands