Perfect getaway home, enjoy the weather and relax in total tranquility
- English, Spanish
About Charlotte Cintron
Charlotte is an architect and designer.
Charlotte Cintron purchased this House in 2013
Why Charlotte Cintron chose Guaynabo
I chose this home because of its unique modern but yet spanish architecture details. It has a classical spanish look mixed with a modern sleek touch. Its beautiful view of the city, tranquil setting in the hill side but yet 5 minutes from downtown makes it the perfect getaway near everything. Pool area is the center of attention of the house acting as an interior court yard and main focal point of the house. Once you arrive to the property is as if you walk into a getaway retreat.
What makes this House unique
Pool, balconies, high ceilings, spanish architecture and quiet setting makes it the perfect place to be.
Please consider the following guidelines when booking this property:
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Going back again
This house was a beautiful as it shows in the pictures.
I stayed with 3 other friends and we fell in love with this property . The house was big and beautiful. The host was very friendly and was always available to us in case we needed anything . She took it upon her self to show my friends around and take them shopping for some things they needed before my arrival to the villa. It was an amazing experience . I'm definitely looking forward to go back soon .
It's an amazing home with a gorgeous view and a lovely pool.The homeowner treat you with great hospitality and they cater to you to make you feel like you're at home. It's just a lovely place
One of the best family vacation experiences
This property was great for many reasons.
1) Let's begin with the owners, Charlotte & Luis. They were terrific hosts, always available when needed, and going above and beyond to make sure we had all of our needs met.
2) Location - it isn't even located on any GPS. For some it would have been daunting. The property was at the top of a mountain at the end of a long winding and very narrow road. My wife refused to drive and the first time up, and down my children screamed the whole way. But that was the charm and fun, even finding the home was an adventure. Isn't adventure the goal when visiting a tropical island? And an added plus, it was only about a 25 minute drive from the airport.
3) the homestead - once we reached the home it was well worth the drive. A beautiful view from every window in the home, a refreshing pool, we cooked on the grill one evening, and cooked breakfast all but one morning the entire trip. All the bedrooms had AC (we wished the living room did also, but we didn't spend enough time at home to be negatively affected). The view of the sunrise from the master bedroom was spectacular, and hearing the roosters every morning was a refreshing change from the usual sound of traffic. We didn't mind sharing the homestead with the variety of frogs and lizards who call the area home. We would have liked to see more of Lucky, the owners' dog who seems to call the local forest home.
4) The local area - I'm not sure what the deal is, but apparently horses are very important part of the culture there. Riding around at night we saw all kinds of folks riding. We went to one small local bar where they were grooming a horse tied to the front door. And on Sunday, we ate lunch at a small restaurant where 15-20 horses were stabled while the riders ate and mingled outside. Very cool. We tried to eat most our meals at small local restaurants outside the tourist traps, and saved quite a bit of money doing so (San Juan cost us 2 to 3 times more).
5) The price - can't be beat.
Staying at a local home is not for everyone. If you are looking for a vacation where you are pampered and primped, don't want to meet the local fauna and animals, and want valet parking, this place is not for you. But, if you want to get to know the REAL Puerto Rico, make sure you visit Charlotte and Luis, you'll be happy you did.
Pin on map above is not exact. To see correct location, please copy & paste the coordinates below in Google Maps: