|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Constructed in 2002, with a spectacular view of the mountains and about 300m from precious maritime landscape and beaches, is located in a residential area in Marbella, in the Spanish Costa del Sol. Just 3km from the villa is Puerto José Banús, one of the best sporting ports on the world.
Villa Fénix provides:
- 7 bedrooms; 4 rooms with one double bed each, and 3 rooms with two individual beds each (one of which has an independent patio). One of the bedrooms with individual beds only accessible by staircase and without bathroom on the same floor.
- 5 bathrooms and 1 half bath
- A spacious lounge with 3 sofas, a fireplace, a library, 2 coffee tables, and a large round dining room table with 6 steel chairs
- A small living room with a sofa and a wooden table with 4 chairs
- Large kitchen with a vitro-ceramic stove, oven, dishwasher, 2 refrigerators, kitchen furniture, a large olive cabinet for kitchenware, a rectangular wooden table with 6 chairs, microwave, deep-fryer, etc.
Villa Fénix is located in a quiet residential area in Marbella, San Pedro Alcántara, in southern Spain. Marbella is set on the coast of the Mediterranean, between Málaga and the Straits of Gibraltar, on the outskirts of Sierra Blanca. Its fantastic climate, with an annual average of 20 ºC (68ºF) and intensely blue skies, make Marbella a uniquely beautiful travel destination all year round. Located 300m to the beach, 100 m to the nearest restaurant, 700m to town centre and shops, 3 km to Puerto Banús, 8 km to down town Marbella, 60 km to Gibraltar and 65 km to Malaga airport.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Mar 2017 - 31 Mar 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
July and August only Saturday to Saturday and minimum stay 7 nights. Shorter stays by request during other months. Refundable security deposit of 1000 Euro mandatory. Payment method; bank transfer. Welcome pack included in the price. Contact us for SPECIAL OFFERS!