|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Come and enjoy your vacation at one of the most desirable condominium complexes on the Emerald Coast. The Crescent has a tropical setting with lush landscaping. There are two pools and a heated hot tub for your enjoyment. The exercise room is well equipped for those who like to work out. The condominium, with only 68 units on 4 floors, has a warm and inviting feel. It is gated for your privacy and security.
After a day of shopping , at the beach or playing golf , you can relax on our balcony and enjoy a beautiful sunset. Our unit has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. The master bathroom has granite countertops and a modern tiled shower. The kitchen also has granite counters and is fully equipped with updated appliances and for those coffee lovers, a Keurig. We have 4 flatscreen TV's and 3 DVDs. Our furniture is casual andcomfortable. The main areas are tiled with carpeting only in the bedrooms. The master bedroom has a very comfortable king size bed. The second bedroom has a queen and we have a sleeper sofa in the living room that sleeps 2. Included in your rental fee is a beach set up which includes 2 chairs and an umbrella. Wireless internet service on site at no cost.
Married 43 years with 3 children and three grandchildren. Live in Loudon, TN.
Domenick Andreana purchased this condo in 1998
Purchased the Crescent 312 prior to construction. This is a unique property not only from appearance and grounds but from the family atmosphere that the the staff here created.
Spectacular views and great amenities. Updated Condo Unit throughout.
We have stayed at The Crescent twice before, but found this condo to be the best we have stayed in. Very clean, up to date, and was stocked with absolutely everything needed. Everything in the kitchen seemed to be brand new, which we haven't found to be the case in many condo's we have stayed in. Owners were so kind and extremely quick with communication, etc. This condo has a magnificent view of the pool and Gulf! It was wonderful to have coffee in the morning while looking at the Gulf of Mexico. Pool at the Crescent is huge and kept so wonderfully clean. We love this location because it is away from all of the commercialism and very quiet. Walking distance to grocery and outlet mall! We would highly recommend this unit and plan on returning to this unit on our next trip to Destin!!
Well kept unit. Property is well maintained, beach service was fantastic, pool was cleaned daily and in very good condition. This unit compared nicely to other units I've stayed at in Sandestin (tops'l and Baytowne both).
Once again my wife and I had a wonderful week. The view from our balcony overlooking the pool and beach was gorgeous. What a great way to begin and end a day looking out into the Emerald Coast. This was our 2nd stay at this location this year and we a planning on another trip. The only difference from our May visit until the October stay was the elevator was noisy and a little slower. The Crescent is a wonderful place for anyone looking to visit Miramar Beach. Looking forward to our return in May 2017!
Great location with perfect access to beach and additional pools. Clean spacious Condo with upgraded laundry - appreciated as we travel light. Have stayed at Crescent many times and this did not disappoint.
We have been to Destin a dozen times and this week did not disappoint! This was our first stay at The Crescent and we were very pleased with the overall facilities and the condo. The condo was clean and spacious and we loved the view. We liked that the overall complex was much smaller than some (about 70 units total), which meant a less crowded beach and pool and easy to get in and out of. Parking was convenient and we liked having The Surf Hut right next door! Thank you!!
The crescent was wonderful and the condo was beautiful. The owner was very helpful with his emails explaining everything about check and departure.
Crescent, Scenic Gulf Drive East, Destin Area, Florida North West, Florida, USA (1 mile from Silver Sands Outlets).
|Cleaning||£105 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£162|
Includes 2 beach chairs and an umbrella from March to October.
7 day minimums require Saturday check in and Saturday check out.
We do not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
We require a 25% deposit at time of booking; remaining 75% due 30 days in advance of start of reservation.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.