|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
there is a minimum of 3 days for all holidays and SIU events weekends must be booked together additional fee for a Friday or sat. (1night) SOLAR ECLIPSE RATES ARE FLAT FEE OF $2000 FOR 4 NIGHTS AND 4 PERSONS.Cabin 3 is a one bedroom all pine cabin with a 3/4 bath, washer and dryer, a real wood fireplace, stereo, & satellite-TV (all channels except pay-per-view). Everything is furnished except your personal items. I live on the property and if anything is needed i will provide it. Fishing and canoeing are available at the pond just down the hill from the cabin. Small beach for swimming - use at your discretion. There is an outdoor fire pit and a wood deck. A gas grill is available (I provide the gas) charcoal grill available if you provide the charcoal. KEY WORDS: Southern Illinois Cabins for rent, cabin rentals in southern illinois, Southern Illinois cabin Rentals, giant city state park cabins, southern illinois lodging, southern illinois bed and breakfast, southern illinois vacation rentals, southern illinois wineries, southern illinois cabin rentals, cabins southern illinois, rental cabins southern illinois, garden of the gods illinois cabin, lodging southern illinois, Southern IL Cabin near Shawnee National Forest, Giant city cabin rentals, cabin close to carbondale il, Cabins on Southern Il Wine trail, lodging close to SIU, Southern Illinois House Cabin, cabin rental located in Southern Illinois, vacation rental cabins bordering Shawnee National Forest, Vacation Rental Cabins in Southern Illinois, Cabin rental in Southern Illinois's Shawnee national forest, Southern Illinois Wine Trail, Southern IL Cabin on Wine Trail
Property is on 30 wooded acres 1/2 mile from city limits, 1 mile from Southern Illinois University campus. No thru-traffic and very private wooded grounds.
real creek rock fireplace wood can be provided sattellite tv, dvd player, movies upon request, vintage 1970's pinball, outdoor fire pit no thru traffic.
Very nice and laid back. We were in Cabin #3, check out Tom's other website for more info. This a very rustic outdoors setting not for the RV park people. Sort of like native camping but you get all the amenities of home. Most everthing worked and Tom lives on the property and takes care of anything you may need. Could not see any of the other cabins from ours. Only a few minutes from Cedar Lake and Carbondale. Book now for the 2017 eclipse :)
What a great place nestled in nature in a cabin surrounded by trees with all the moden necesseties. The owner is always helpful and a pleasure to know. I highly recommend this place!
We had a great stay was just what we needed. Tom was so nice and helpful with anything we needed. I would be happy to stay again.
Cute private cabin in the woods...recommend to all. Clean and comfortable, would definitely stay here again.
My husband, daughter, and two dogs spent a weekend here relaxing by the fire. It was a Great get away to kick back, relax, and unwind. My husband loved the fire pit and our daughter was endlessly entertained with the pinball machine. The proximity to town was convinent for grabbing food to grill and refreshments but far enough away that when you are on the property it feels so secluded. We highly recommend choosing Toms cabin.
Cabin by the Pond Is located within 15 miles Of 12 wineries on the Shawnee Wine Trail. Giant City State Park is seven miles south with 80 foot rock bluffs, an excellent dining room, rock-climbing & hiking trails. Little Grand Canyon is ten Miles to the east. There are four lakes within eight miles for swimming, fishing, skiing, diving and boating. Lake Kinkaid is 15 miles west for fishing and water-skiing. Arnold's Market, a country grocery, is two miles from cabin with local produce & an excellent meat department. A farmer's market is available in town on Saturdays. The campus of Southern Illinois University, is just minutes away (1 mile) & downtown Carbondale, IL is five minutes away. The cabin is located on 30 wooded acres with two ponds. No fishing license is required on property. Blacktop drive with plenty of parking. A Dungeons And Dragons themed kids park is minutes away, free to the public.
|Pet Fee||£20 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£80|
* Weeknights - $125 per night + 11% tax (2 night minimum or $25 surcharge for single night)
* Weekend nights -$150 per night + 11% tax (2 night minimum stay or $25 surcharge for single night)
* For extended stays rates are negotiable. 3 night minimum for SIU events, and all holidays and hunting seasons
* SIU Parents Weekend, Homecoming Weekend, Graduations, DuQuion State Fair Weekends, and major holidays (Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Labor Day, Memorial Day, etc) require a three night stay MINIMUM (contact us to request exceptions).
* CABIN MUST BE LEFT IN THE CONDITION THAT YOU FOUND IT WHEN YOU ARRIVED. IF THE CABIN IS LEFT IN DISARRAY OR THERE ARE DAMAGED ITEMS YOU WILL BE CHARGED.
* We also have a 2015 RV that sleeps four available for rent. Call 618-924-3100 for information.
* Please call 618-924-3100 with any questions.
* Cabin by the Pond LLC is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or death occurring while staying at the cabins. You swim at your own risk. RESERVATIONS ARE NOT BEING TAKEN AT THIS TIME AND FEES HAVE NOT BEEN ESTABLISHE FOR THE 2017 SOLAR ECLIPSE. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME REGARDING THE SOLAR ECLIPSE DATES.