THIS LISTING IS FOR THE ONE BEDROOM FLAT ON THE 2nd LEVEL ONLY.THIS UNIT HAS ITS OWN SEPARATE ENTRANCE.
THE ONE BEDROOM STUDIO ON THE GROUND LEVEL IS NOT FOR RENT.THE ENTRANCE FOR THE UPPER UNIT AND THE LOWER UNIT ARE SEPARATE.
Beautiful Corona Del Mar is located in the city of Newport Beach on the Pacific Ocean. You are never more than a few steps from upscale dining, nightlife, shopping and the beach!
#1 Golf Resort in US “Pelican Hill Golf Course”, Fashion Island, Balboa Island, Laguna Beach and Orange County Airport are within few minutes away.
This Stylish unit is located in the heart of Corona Del Mar with excellent amenities, and the most prestigious shops, restaurants, and Beaches nearby within walking distance.
This Villa consists of two Levels that are separate and private from each other:
(1) Main floor One Bedroom Flat (2nd Level) and;
(2) Ground floor One Bedroom Studio (1st Level) THE ONE BEDROOM SUITE IS NOT FOR RENT.
The units are described below:
One Bedroom Flat on the MAIN FLOOR- 2nd Level:
• Flat Style Modern Living
• Double Volume space and plenty of natural light throughout
• Beautiful TRAVERTINE CREMA Flooring throughout
• Crackling Fireplace gives the feeling of peace, comfort and cozy evening
• 42” Flat Screen HDTV, Surround Sound, Video and Music Library that delivers great sound throughout the main floor
• Gourmet kitchen with the most beautiful granite and state of the art appliances
• Bedroom Suite, Private gorgeous LIME STONE CREMA EUROPA tiled walk-in shower, specious walk-in closet and balcony
• Queen size bed with Tempur-Pedic memory foam mattresses, and the Finest Quality bed Linens. NO FEATHER.
• Private Balcony accessed through Bedroom Suite as well as entreating area
• The Living room has a sofa which converts to a queen size bed
One Bedroom Suite Studio on the GROUND FLOOR- Street Level:
This One Bedroom Suite Studio is Not for rent
**The Corona del Mar beach is within walking distance
**Historic Crystal Cove State Beach is about a mile away
**Balboa/Newport beach is 3 miles away
**Pelican Hills Golf Course, # 1 Golf Resort In the US, with two 18-hole championship golf courses designed by Tom Fazio, is at 5 minute's drive
**Balboa Island is biking distance (the marina, restaurants, shopping, ferry ride to the Balboa Peninsula, with more entertainment activities). Access to the Catalina Express Boat to Catalina Island
**Laguna Beach is a 15 minute drive (Festival of Arts, Beaches, Panoramic views)
**Irvine's Great Park, which offers free Balloon flights all year long, enables a unique view of Orange County from a Balloon, and is a 25 minute drive
**Huntington Beach, home to famous surfers, is a 15 minute drive
**Disneyland (Anaheim), Universal Studios (LA), Knott's Berry Farm, SeaWorld (San Diego) and the San Diego Zoo are all about 1 hour drive
**During Winter, you can swim today (average temperature during day is 70F mid-day in Winter), and ski tomorrow (Mountain High and Big Bear about a 1 hour drive)
**Fashion Island, Newport Beach’s shopping paradise, is about a mile away and offers the highest quality shopping in Southern California along with restaurants and movie theaters
**South Coast Plaza, the county’s largest mall, is only a 15 minute drive
**Irvine Spectrum and its Verizon Amphitheater concert hall are also a 20 minute drive
**Banderas, Quiet Woman, Rothschilds, Carmelo's Ristorante, Gen Kai Sushi bar and many casual dining restaurants are a 3 minutes walk away
**The Bungalow, Tommy Bahamas, Gulf Stream, Café R&D, Roy's, Fleming's, PF Changs, Cheesecake Factory, Pain du Monde and many more are a few blocks away
**Some of the finest dining spots and clubs of the country in Newport Beach, Laguna Beach and Irvine are just a few miles away
**John Wayne Airport (SNA) is 5 miles away
**Long Beach Airport (LGB) is 25 minutes away
**Los Angeles International (LAX) is 40 minutes away