Explore the spectacular landscapes and discover the rich history of Prescott, Arizona from this 5-bedroom, 5.5-bath Victorian style vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 11. Nestled in the Whipple Historic District and only 1.5 blocks away from Courthouse Plaza and Whiskey Row, you won’t need to venture far to experience the town’s deep historic roots and vibrant culture. Aside from its unbeatable location, the house also boasts 3,800 square-feet of living space and a wraparound porch.
Book your Mother's/Father's day getaway and enjoy 20% off your trip!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Master Bedroom 3: King Bed | Master Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: 2 Twin Beds
The charming character and warm ambiance of this home is well reflected in its Victorian architecture and traditional furnishings. You and your travel companions will immediately feel welcome entering into an inviting foyer with a beautiful crystal chandelier lighting the space. Off the foyer lies the living room filled with comfortable furnishings and lovely wood accents.
Prepare your favorite home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen and gather around the dining table to enjoy meals with the entire group. Aside from the main table, the dining room also includes 2 additional wood finished tables and plenty of space to accommodate larger groups.
French doors from the dining room lead into the media room, where you can look forward to unwinding on the plush sofa in front of the 65-inch flat screen cable TV. The space also features a game table, library of books and variety of games.
Each of the 5 bedrooms are tastefully decorated in vintage accents and include a flat-screen cable TV along with a private ensuite bathroom.
Take a breather and relax outside on the wraparound porch, featuring wicker patio furniture and colorful floral decor. You’ll also love hanging out in the spacious yard, complete with charming patio furniture and a grill for cookouts.
This house is ideally situated only 1.5 blocks away from the historic downtown area. Walk down to the iconic Yavapai County Courthouse Plaza, a treasured, man-made forest in the heart of the historic district. Stick around after dark and experience the thrilling nightlife at Whiskey Row, famous for its unrivaled bar scene.
Aside from the historical sites and nighttime excitement, the downtown area also offers fine dining, antique shopping and an abundance of art galleries.
Need a change of scenery? Venture into the Prescott National forest located only 20 minutes away for hiking and other outdoor activities. Admire the granite mountains, rolling meadows and tranquil lakes of the breathtaking natural landscape!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning, free WiFi, 6 flat-screen cable TVs, game room, spacious yard with patio furniture and grill, and wraparound porch!
- Enjoy additional amenities, such as instant hot water, cooking & serving prep pieces, fine china service for 12, outdoor dining areas, gazebo, decorative outdoor night lighting, 24-hour coffee/tea serving station (dining room), BBQ utensils, and gas & charcoal grills
- Excellent Prescott location - 1.5 blocks from downtown and historic sites including Yavapai County Courthouse Plaza and Whiskey Row. 20 minutes from the scenic Prescott National Forest!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~104 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with $50 fee (maximum 1 allowed, 15-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Return guests will receive 20% off - inquire with Evolve for more details
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in