Your tranquil getaway awaits at this bright and modern 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house in Andersonville, which sleeps 10. This custom built dogtrot style home boasts more than 1,500 square feet of well-appointed living space, a screened-in porch with ping-pong table, outdoor deck, and fire pit making it the ideal choice for families or close friends traveling together.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 (Loft): 4 Twin Beds
Situated on more than an acre, this professionally designed home has everything you need for a relaxing and inviting home-away-from-home.
Step into the open-concept living area where you'll find a sectional sofa facing a beautiful brick fireplace. You'll enjoy a partial lake view from the living room window. Adjacent to the couch is a small desk with a lamp, two chairs, and kids' art supplies.
Behind the living area is the dining table situated in the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, where you can cook up a home-cooked meal.
When it's time for a good night's rest, head to one of the cozy bedrooms. The lofted area has four twin beds and is the perfect set up for kids, with games, puzzles, and books to keep them entertained.
Prepare a drink and head into the screened-in porch, which connects the two living areas, and play cards, ping-pong, or catch up with your travel mates. During pleasant weather, spend time on the back deck and enjoy tranquility and fresh air.
Take a 1-minute walk to Norris Lake and walk the quiet country road loop along the lakefront, or choose to spend a day on the lake when you rent a boat or other watercraft from Sequoyah Marina, which is located less than a mile away. Afterward, grab a bite at the restaurant at the marina as you recap the day.
Head into the historic town of Norris where you can enjoy the Friday night summer concert series on the Norris Commons, or stroll through the town.
For a little culture during your trip, stop by the Museum of Appalachia, a living history museum with exhibits and pioneer buildings. The Appalachian Arts & Craft Center is just 8 miles away.
Take advantage of the outdoors when you visit Norris Dam State Park 11 miles away. You can hike, bike, and take in the beautiful surroundings.
For museums, theater, and shopping, head to vibrant downtown Knoxville, just 27 miles from the home. When fall arrives, catch the University of Tennessee Volunteers in action at Neyland Stadium, 28 miles away.
For a longer trek, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is 62 miles away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, books, complimentary toiletries, free WiFi, beach towels, fire pit, hair dryer, high chair, in-unit laundry machines, screened porch, and more!
- While the house can sleep up to 10 including children, it is most comfortable for no more than 8 adults.
- Custom built dogtrot style home which is professionally designed with modern furnishings
- Fantastic Andersonville location! Easy access to Norris Lake, museums, Norris Dam State Park, boating, hiking, shopping, dining, and more!
- No smoking, evidence of smoking in the house will result in a $500 charge
- No pets
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in