Nice 3 Bed Villa with Private Heated Pool, Situated on the Golfing Community of Rotonda West and a short drive to beautiful Gulf Coast Beaches ..... the Perfect Place to Relax and Unwind
Situated in Rotonda West - a deed restricted golfing community half way between Sarasota and Fort Myers and within easy reach of three local airports (Tampa, Sarasota & Fort Myers). It is an ideal location, close to beaches, 6 golf courses, nature reserve, great shopping!! and within reach of all Florida's major attractions - you will be spoilt for choice.
The villa comprises of:
* Master Bedroom with king size bed, LCD TV, DVD
* Master ensuite with Roman shower, twin vanity unit, large tub
* Bedroom 2 with queen size bed, LCD TV, Pool view
* Bedroom 3 with twin beds, LCD TV
* Family bathroom with bath and shower
* Large lounge with cathedral ceiling, comfy couches, dining table and comfortably seats
* Separate family room with 50' Plasma TV, DVD, Audio system
* Fully equipped large kitchen with bar counter top and high chairs
* Dining Nook - for breakfast or informal dining,
* Laundry Room - equipped with washer, dryer
* Double Garage with electrically operated door & remote control,
* Large Lanai area with dining and lounging facilities
* Electric heated Swimming Pool.
The pool has a south aspect, ideal for sunbathing and for enjoying the spectacular golf course view. The pool/lanai is fully enclosed in a mesh cage. The large lanai area catches the sun all day long - perfect for sunbathing. There are also plenty of shady areas to cool off. Four loungers and side tables are provided for your comfort.
Complementary to our guests:
* Local and long distance calls (USA, CANADA & UK)
* Wireless Internet (just bring your laptop)
* adult bike
Please note this is a strictly No Smoking / No Pets home
ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS
Beach activities include sun bathing, boating and fishing; hunting for colorful shells and pre-historic sharks teeth; bird and sunset watching and maybe even an occasional dolphin or manatee. We are a 10 min drive to the beautiful beaches of Manasota Key with 4 lovely beaches to choose from. There are trails for hiking at Stump Pass State Park which is a wildlife sanctuary at the tip of Manasota Key.
Gasparilla Island is a short drive south where you can visit the beaches of Boca Grand and the lighthouse.
Boats can be hired for fishing or pleasure trips. Organized tours offer a variety of trips including a sunset trip where dolphins chase your boat!
Golfing is a popular past-time in the area as well. There are plenty of opportunities for a great game of golf at any one of the six nearby courses.
Sarasota, located less than an hour away, is known for shopping, dining, and fine arts.
Port Charlotte is only 20 mins to the south. Here you will find a large shopping mall with Macys, Dillards, JCPenny etc.
Tampa is about 1.5 hours drive. Attend sporting events and concerts at the stadiums or visit Busch Gardens.
Magical memories can be made by simply taking a day trip to Disney, Universal Studio, MGM, Disney's Animal Kingdom, Sea World and Discovery Cove. These attractions are just a few hours away.