|Space||1,180 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||28 nights|
Enjoy paradise in your beautiful gulf-to-bay condo at 1200 East Peppertree Lane (#201), Siesta Key, Sarasota, Florida! This is sparkling Crescent Beach, consistently rated the #1 beach in the world with its sugar-white powder-fine quartz sand that stays cool even in the summer, shallow waters that go out a long ways for walking, swimming, and running, and great shelling. Your freshly painted and newly furnished two-bedroom/two-bath condo is on the second floor in a secure stairway- and elevator-accessible building. It's located in the popular and well-managed Peppertree gulf-to-bay complex on Siesta Key with on-site management and 24-hour on-site security.
From your beautiful and spacious condo (1,180 sq.ft.), you can play in the sand and surf at the private beach, sunbathe on Peppertree's chaise lounges and chairs on the beach, fish off the pier, play tennis on one of your private courts, cool off in one of the clubhouses, exercise in a fully equipped fitness center, stroll the world-famous beach, and swim in two pools - all just minutes from your door. Welcome to paradise: Picture yourself here!
The Details: What's in Your Condo
Two bedrooms + sleeper sofa (sleeps 6)...
* master bedroom: one king-sized bed
* guest bedroom: two twin beds
* living room: sleeper sofa for 2
* all linens provided and 2 clothes hampers (1 in master bedroom walk-in closet; 1 in guest bedroom closet)
* AM/FM clock radio plus 2 clocks in master bedroom; clock in guest bedroom
* master suite bathroom: raised toilet and walk-in shower (tub-size, but low-barrier access) with handheld shower; hair dryer and curling iron
* guest bathroom: combo tub-shower with handheld shower; hair dryer and curling iron
* all bath towels, hand towels, washcloths provided
* smooth-surface electric range
* refrigerator with ice maker
* double sink
* garbage disposal
* Foreman grill
* handheld mixer
* new Keurig K-cup coffee maker
* drip coffee maker
* new glassware and dishware service for 8+4 (plus additional 6-service china in dining room)
* utensils, flatware
* new cookware, pots, pans, linens, etc.
* new canisters, mixing bowls, storage containers, etc.
* central air-conditioning (brand-new air/heat system installed May 2016)
* heat (when/if needed!)
* 3 circulating tower fans (living room, master bedroom, guest bedroom)
* 2 ceiling fans on lanai
* 3 flatscreen televisions with satellite/cable... new, large flatscreen TV in living room; new flatscreen TV in master bedroom; flatscreen TV in guest bedroom; living room entertainment center also includes DVD player and assortment of board games, movies, and paperbacks
* dedicated WiFi in our condo - with password-protected modem/router for secure, high-speed internet access
* landline phone number (cordless) installed in condo for ease in making local calls, receiving phone calls from family/friends, or placing out-of-area calls with your calling card
* laundry closet (washing machine, new clothes dryer, new iron, ironing board)
* beach towels
* 2 beach umbrellas to take to/from beach
* swimming 'noodles'
* insulated cooler and Igloo drink canteen for beach
* dedicated parking space in garage
* two heated pools (one next to your building, one at beach clubhouse)
* two clubhouses
* two tennis courts
* newly renovated fishing pier on Intercoastal Waterway
* fully equipped fitness center (newly renovated)
* picnic/grill areas both gulf- and bay-side with new gas grills
* pets are not allowed.
* smoking is not permitted.
* there is a secure fob-access elevator in your parking garage.
* * * * *
What to Do on Siesta Key
* from your door, you are a two-minute walk to Peppertree's own all-new private fishing pier on the Intercoastal Waterway on the pretty bay side of Siesta Key.
* from your door, you are a six-minute leisurely stroll through Peppertree's beautifully landscaped private complex to the gulf-side pool, fully equipped fitness center, and spacious clubhouse with WiFi -- and, of course, beautiful Crescent Beach!
* you can walk-run-swim for about one full mile in each direction from where Peppertree is located on Crescent Beach. Lovely Point 'o Rocks is to the south (especially good shelling at daybreak).
* from your door, just go downstairs and out the door for a one-minute walk to your tropical garden heated pool and attractively furnished clubhouse (WiFi equipped).
* it's a five-minute drive to the north along Midnight Pass to Beach Road to Ocean Boulevard and Siesta Village, a great spot for dining -- beach-casual and slightly upscale casual -- bars, drinks, ice cream, breakfast spots, and shopping (including a grocery store). Some favorites: the Lobster Pot, Blu Que Island Grill, Daiquiri Deck, Big Olaf's, Cafe Gabbiano, Lobster Pot, Siesta Key Oyster Bar, and Bonjour French Cafe.
* it's under three minutes in the opposite direction, heading south on Midnight Pass to Siesta Key's other village, home to Davidson Drug and several great restaurants (including the casual fun of Captain Curt's Crab & Oyster Bar, Clayton's Grille, and Miguel's [for delicious, slightly upscale dining]). There is also another small grocery market as well as package store and 7-11. Further south on Midnight Pass (another 3-4 miles) will bring you to Turtle Bay and home of several other good restaurants (two of our favorites for 'nicer' dining -- but can still dress casual if you wish! -- Ophelia's and Turtle's, both offer inside and outside/open air-on-the-water dining).
* and... You can swim in the gulf, swim with the dolphins*, splash in the heated pools, sun on the beach, lounge in the clubhouses, dream, work out in the fitness center, write, paint, nap under the fans of the lanai, chill in your comfy quarters, do nothing at all, read, relax, and reinvigorate in one of the most beautiful places in the world!
(*for the first time -- in October 2015 -- I was able to capture the dolphins swimming in the Gulf on video!)
* * * * *
Beyond Stickney Point and Siesta Key: Sarasota Awaits!
As you leave the Key, the main street you'll reach first is Route 41, otherwise known as the Tamiami Trail. Siesta Key is part of Sarasota. Just over the Stickney Point Bridge, on the right/along the water, is the Boatyard Restaurant (excellent food and beautiful water views from all tables).
* if you head south on Route 41 (turning right onto 41 from Stickney Point Road), you'll find the following:
- immediately on your left, Gulf Gate Mall (Publix grocery store, Panera Bread, Marshall's, Bed Bath and Beyond, and other stores).
- a few miles further south, on the left, is Westfield Sarasota Square Mall (Macy's, American Eagle Outfitters, JCPenney, Jos. A. Bank, Radio Shack, and numerous other retailers as well as a Staples across the street); there is also an AMC 12 cinemas.
- Target and other retailers are a few miles south of Westfield Sarasota Square Mall.
- you'll find many other shopping plazas, retailers, and restaurants in this direction (Ruth's Chris Steak House, Outback, Red Lobster, Wendy's, etc.).
* if you stay directly on Stickney Point Road, it becomes Clark Road and heads east for 7-8 miles to Route 75. There are many shopping plazas, restaurants, pharmacies, and grocery stores along Clark Road.
* if you head north on Route 41 (turning left onto 41 from Stickney Point Road), you'll find the following:
- about five miles ahead on the right, Westfield Southgate Mall (Macy's, Ann Taylor, Gap, Chico's, Pottery Barn, Loft, and many other retailers).
- about five miles ahead on the left, Sarasota Memorial Hospital/ER (there are other emergency healthcare clinics located along Route 41 in Sarasota).
- there are many restaurants, including McDonald's (on right), Alpine Steakhouse (on left; excellent cuts of meat at the meat counter as well as a good restaurant), Phillippi Creek Village Restaurant (on right), Sweet Tomatoes (on left), Olive Garden (on left), and a little further north, Bonefish Grill and Tijuana Flats (both on right).
* following Route 41 to the north will bring you into the waterfront/downtown area of Sarasota. There are numerous restaurants, shopping opportunities, and cultural attractions (Van Wezel Performing Arts Center, Ringling Museum of Art and Circus, Selby Botanical Gardens, etc.).
* if you head out Stickney Point Road/Clark Road to I-75, from the condo, it is about a 25-minute (16 miles?) ride to Sarasota's newest high-end mall, the Mall at University Town Center. It is a beautiful mall and features Apple, Michael Kors, Tesla (take a test drive!), Microsoft, lululemon, Kate Spade New York, Anthropologie, Calypso St. Barth, L’Occitane, and more. In that same University Parkway/Cattleman Drive area are every restaurant chain imaginable plus a Super Target.
* other areas of interest: Disney World (120 miles), Sea World (124 miles), Bradenton (14 miles), Venice (15 miles), Longboat Key (15 miles), St. Petersburg (40 miles), Tampa (50 miles), and Fort Myers (65 miles).
* Sarasota-Bradenton Airport is about 20 minutes from Siesta Key (north on Route 41); if you have guests that fly into the airport, a cab ride from airport to Peppertree is about $39 (including tip); Uber is a little less.
* Tampa International Airport is about 1.3 hours from Siesta Key (north on Route 75).
* * * * *
PLEASE CONTACT THE OWNERS DIRECTLY TO RESERVE YOUR "PIECE OF PARADISE" AT 860-349-0209.
Our first time rental in Siesta Key in January / February was at this spacious Peppertree condo. The location was excellent for easy on/off island access and the wide beach is amazing for walking and shelling. We particularly liked the underground parking , gas grill and swimming pool at our building. The unit is very roomy for a two bedroom, with an appreciated full size washer and dryer , and the lanai office setup was perfect. Chair yoga, water aerobics, and a monthly book club were nice surprises. We are ready to go back, feel the sand between our toes, enjoy the area's fresh grouper and gulf shrimp , and golf!
We've stayed in this unit for two Marches in a row and love it! Beautiful, shady pool nearby. Short walk to lovely beach. Brilliant sunsets. Nice walk along the shore to the Village for breakfast or dinner. We're tennis players, so glad to have 2 courts nearby. Quiet porch for reading and relaxing. Peppertree is a wonderful place and this condo is tops.
Stayed in this unit the entire month of Feb. Have stayed in other nearby condo's, but Peppertree Bay is great, has everything you could want/need in a short walk. The owners are very easy to deal with, caring about your experience. Had an issue with the microwave (it died), and a replacement was on site by the owner in a day! Great condo, well-maintained, included about anything anyone would want. It is definitely a place we will stay again on any future SK visits! Wholeheartedly recommend it!
We stayed in this newly renovated condo over Christmas and found absolutely everything to be in place to make our stay enjoyable. The condo features a nice mix of tropical touches with comfy, inviting furniture that you can sink into after a day on the beach. We enjoyed the kitchen amenities--cooking a roast for our holiday dinner and finding all the cookware and dishware to meet our needs. Being able to throw a load of clothes in the washer right in the laundry closet was so convenient and we appreciated the ample supply of fluffy towels. Peppertree is a well-maintained complex and we took full advantage of not just the private beach, but the pool by the beach, the pool in the gardens right next to our building, and the fitness center, which we tried to use most every day. The pier was just lovely and a pretty spot for having cocktails in the evening while watching the egrets and birds on the little island and - once - seeing dolphins swim in front of us! We look forward to planning our next long vacation in Siesta Key and staying in this Peppertree unit.
Whether you love sunrises or sunsets or both, Siesta Key is the perfect destination ... and this condo is the perfect location to enjoy both!
The feel of “home away from home” could not be any more accurate. From the availability of every possible convenience to the tastefully decorated interior, this “home” was perfect for our beach stay. And even while we weren’t at the beach, the lovely beach blue decor and beach pictures ensured the serenity we felt on the beach was never far from our thoughts.
The layout of the condo worked well for us with the spacious Master Bedroom away from the rest of the living area ... perfect for retiring early or sleeping late without being affected by others whose schedules differed from ours.
We spent every morning on the lanai drinking coffee while soaking up the rising eastern sun on the lanai ... second only to drinking coffee on the beach!
While the kitchen is fully equipped for cooking, great restaurants abound just a short drive from the condo. Heading north on Midnight Pass takes you to the cute downtown area with great food choices and fun shopping. One of our favorites was the 4-star “Eat Here” and it was worthy of every single star. The food was delicious, plentiful, and the service excellent!
Heading back the way we came in and turning either left or right on Tamiami Trail offered choice shopping as well as a variety of food options. From the chains we know and love to the local out-of-the-ordinary, there truly is a culinary delight for every taste bud.
Absolutely perfect! And we’re already talking about what we will do “next time”!
This condo is very-well appointed and clean. It is perfect for a family with teenagers. The unit has high security and covered garage. The beach is across the street from the building and easity accessible in a few minutes walk. The area is a haven for teenagers and adults alike. The owner was very helpful with questions we had upon arrival. I would recommend this unit to friends and family.
Peppertree is a beautiful gulf-to-bay condominium complex with a private beach on #1 ranked Crescent Beach, Siesta Key, known for its sugar-white powder-fine quartz sand, great shelling, and stunning sunsets. The complex features two heated pools, two clubhouses with WiFi, two tennis courts, and a newly renovated fitness center. It is equidistant from charming Siesta Village (about five minutes to the north) and the Siesta Key Village (about four minutes to the south) with a great selection of restaurants, bars, markets, and retailers.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
28 night minimum stay
for 28 nights
Minimum rental period: one month; multiple months (special rates, please inquire) available.
Refundable security deposit of $500.
Deposit: 50% of 1st month, applied to total, to book reservation; 50% rent balance due 60 days in advance, 100% due 30 days in advance. Check/money order. No pets permitted; no smoking allowed.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.