Explore Flathead Valley from this tranquil 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom vacation rental home in Polson. Comfortably sleeping 14 guests, this property is perfect for family reunions, large gatherings, or graduations! Situated on 4 private acres complete with a wrap-around deck, apple orchard, and easy access to Glacier National Park, you'll have an unforgettable trip no matter how you choose to spend your time.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Studio (Great Room Suite): Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: Sleeper Sofa
This 4,000 square foot home features abundant views of Flathead Lake, Mission Mountains, and city lights! Situated on 4 acres of private land, bring your horse and ride through the property's apple orchard.
Sip morning coffee on one of 3 outdoor dining areas located along the large, wrap-around deck. Watch kids swing and slide on the playhouse in the backyard! Roast marshmallows by the campfire as they melt over the open fire pit.
When you're not out enjoying the fresh air, gather together in the open concept living and kitchen area for dinnertime and late night movies! You'll love the thoughtful southwestern decor that adorns this beautiful home.
In addition to the 4 spacious bedrooms, there is a large studio that can accommodate 4 guests. Complete with its own living room, balcony, laundry machines, and kitchenette, guests can enjoy their own space in addition to this home's many amenities.
Experience Flathead Valley, Montana as you explore its natural beauty through nature hikes, biking, fishing, and more. Pack a lunch and have a picnic surrounded by wildflowers in Glacier National Park.
Drive 7 minutes to Polson Bay for boating, jet skiing, and swimming in lake waters! Rent kayaks and canoes and explore the beautiful landscape Polson Bay has to offer. To the right, you'll find Polson Country Club for when you want to hit the tees and play 18 holes.
Ski down snowy hills at Big Mountain Ski Resort or Blacktail Mountain Ski area, both within 1 hour of the property. After a full day of skiing, grab a bite at a local restaurant and stroll down cobblestone streets!
If you want to stay close to the property, spend the day splashing around in cool waters in the community pool just 3 miles away. Guests will also have access to the fitness center to fuel their morning workout.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, 2 flat screen TVs with Dish, wrap-around deck, large backyard, children's play set, fire pit, gas grill, apple orchard, incredible lake and mountain views, and much more
- This home features a studio that comfortably sleeps 4. Complete with a separate living room, kitchenette, and laundry machines, this space is perfect for smaller families
- Guests will have access to the community pool and fitness center on a 'pay as you go' basis
- Incredible Polson location! Enjoy easy access to hiking, swimming, fishing, boating, a variety of watersports, skiing, and Glacier National Park
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- $300 fee to use 4 ares of land
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in