Experience the outdoors with ease when you stay at 'The Garden House', a cozy 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house that sleeps 6, situated in the heart of Utah's and Arizona's most spectacular National Parks and outdoor attractions! Boasting 1,800 square feet of well-lit living space and western style decor, this modern southwest style home is perfect for travelers seeking an outdoor vacation in the comfort of a spacious home.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Hide-A-Way Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Enter this southwest style house into the cozy living room area, complete with a wood-burning fireplace, comfortable sectional sofas and a flat screen Smart TV.
Whip up your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances, elegant wood cabinetry, and tile floors. Savor your home cooked meals gathered out at the unique, lodge pole dining room table or outside on the covered balcony, complete with comfortable patio furniture.
This ranch-style home offers easy access to all the bedrooms. Down the hall, you will find the master bedroom, complete with a his-and-her bathroom, a garden tub, and its own flat screen TV. Enjoy uninterrupted and peaceful nights of sleep on the king-sized mattress. The master suite also offers a hide-a-bed in the closet for additional sleeping options.
The guest room features a plush queen-sized mattress and shares a full bathroom with the twin-bed room.
-- THE LOCATION --
While staying at this amazing house, you will be centrally located to some of the most spectacular outdoor activities in the Southwest United States.
From this super house, you will be near Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Lake Powell, The Wave, and The Grand Canyon's North Rim.
Explore many of these spots hiking or mountain biking in the designated areas! There’s also a wide variety of outfitters in the area that offer guided horseback trips, fly fishing river floats, and ATV and dune buggy rentals.
Visit Native American ruins, dinosaur tracks, and the Coral Pink Sand dunes for visual stimulation and lessons in ancient and American history.
Kanab is often referred to as 'Little Hollywood' because of its film-making history over the years. It is also the commercial of a large farming and ranching community. Explore the heritage museum in the downtown area and learn about the history of this cowboy's paradise.
When you're ready for a bite to eat, visit some of the delicious comfort-food options in the downtown area and treat yourself to an entertaining dining experience, as 'The Garden House' is the closest vacation rental to the downtown area.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat screen TVs, a Smart TV, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, gas grill, deck with patio furniture, wood burning fireplace, spacious backyard, and large covered RV access carport upon request
- Enjoy access to the city park pool for an additional fee
- If you're traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability for the nearby home, Evolve listing #345282 for 12 additional sleeping accommodations
- Fantastic Location - Situated in a safe neighborhood with a local water park, tennis and basketball courts, and a skate park. Surrounded by ten of the most amazing outdoor attractions in the United States
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $100/stay fee (max 2 pets). If dog is left alone in the property, please place them in a kennel. A kennel will be provided in the home.
- No cats allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in