This bright and cozy 2-bedroom apartment is excellently located in the European quarter of Brussels, with a lovely green park at your doorstep. Perfect for a couple or two friends.
- Fully furnished and equipped.
- You have the entire 80 m² apartment for yourself: hall, 2 rooms (1 double bed, 1 single bed), living room, kitchen, bathroom, toilet, storage room.
- Wooden floors, double glass, TV, high-speed WiFi internet, washing machine, dryer, bed linen, …
- Large, hyper-equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, cooking stove, coffee machine, water kettle, dishwasher, utensils, cutlery, and everything else you may need to cook delicious meals.
Very safe neighborhood with quiet and spacious streets. Supermarkets and restaurants within 100m.
Excellent mobility, with a bus stop in front of apartment, metro Thieffry within 100m, a fast connection to highway and parking availability in the street.
Mobility details (door-to-door duration):
- 5 min by car/taxi or 8 min by bike/metro to Schuman (European Commission)
- 7 min by car/taxi, 11 min by bike or 15 min by bus to European Parliament
- 12 min by car/taxi or 25 min by bike or public transport to NATO headquarters
- 5 min by metro or 12 min by foot to Jubelpark/Cinquantenaire
- 10 min by foot/tram to VUB/ULB (University of Brussels)
- 10 min by car or 17 min by tram to Avenue Louise and La Cambre
- 13 min by tram to Flagey
- 15 min by metro to Central station (Grand Place)
- 15 min by metro to Place de La Monnaie (opera, La Bourse)
- 12 min by car/taxi or 25 min by public transport to Brussels Airport
My goal is to make sure you feel at home while you're staying here so please enjoy the entire space and all its content!
Note: non-smoking apartment, pets not allowed.
Brussels sprang into the international spotlight in 1992 when it was named the capital of the EU. But this city is about much more than government technocrats. This is the place that inspired surrealism, that loves comic books and invented French fries. And, if you like Belgian beer, you’ll be in heaven. Why not enjoy one on a terrace on the historic Grand Place, one of the most beautiful squares of the world?
We've been living in Brussels for many years. Some insider tips alongside the well-know attractions:
- Toone puppet theater
- Restaurants in Rue St.-Boniface
- Bars at Place St.-Géry (where the locals go)
- Delirium (bar where everybody goes)
- Fritland (great French fries)
- Place Flagey
- Park Cinquantenaire
- Magritte museum
- Grand Place
- Galeries St. Hubert
- Manneken Pis
You'll get some more insider tips when, well... when you're an insider ;-).