This vibrant and charming 4 bedroom home is everything you are looking for in a Silicon Valley rental home! Located near Faceb00k, Stanford, Downtown Palo Alto, Redwood City, and SFO is about a 25 minute drive! Walk to Starbucks, grocery store, etc. Up to 2 small dogs ok with $150 pet fee - see policy below.
- Up to 2 small dogs okay with $150 pet fee for stays 1 week or less. Additional $50 pet rent per week if more than 1 week. All pet waste must be completely removed from property upon departure to avoid extra charges.
- Remodeled Kitchen with stainless steel appliance
- Spacious and bright living room with recessed lighting & skylight infusing natural light
- Hardwood floors
- Large master bedroom & bathroom with expansive closet space and deep soaking tub
- Charming eat-in kitchen with access to the cozy backyard and trees
Room 1: King
Room 2: 1 Queen, 1 Single
Room 3: 1 Queen
Room 4: 2 Single (Trundle bed; one must be pulled out from under the other for use - sleeps 2)
Upon advance request and approval, we can arrange to have the following items brought to the home for your stay. There is an small, flat rental fee for each:
$40 - Twin Memory Foam Roll-away Bed
$40 - Port-a-Crib
$20 - Pack-n-Play
$20 - High Chair
Distance, in miles, to:
Stanford University 3.5
Stanford Hospital 4.5
SAP center 20.7
Santa Clara Convention Center 21.2
nearest bus stop 0.3
nearest train (Atherton Station) 0.8
nearest park (Holbrook-Palmer Park) 0.3
nearest grocery store (Delucchi’s Market) 0.3
nearest Starbucks 0.4
San Francisco 29.3
San Jose 21.0
The following serves as an addendum to the reservation and rental agreement entered into between the parties via HomeAway/VRBO and its affiliate sites.
House Rules & Booking Policies - For complete rules and details, see Renter's Guide, which is emailed 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Guests are responsible for thoroughly reading the guide prior to their stay, and adhering to policies outlined therein during their stay.
* No smoking. No parties/events. Some common sense rules include but are not limited to 1) Guests are responsible for following garbage protocol and taking out their own trash 2) Garage openers, passes, pool keys etc. (if applicable) must stay at the property (fees for removal apply).
* Up to 2 small dogs okay with $150 pet fee for stays 1 week or less. Additional $50 pet rent per week if more than 1 week. All pet waste must be completely removed from property upon departure to avoid extra charges.
* Quiet hours 10pm-8am
* Please remove your shoes inside the home.
* We expect the home to be kept up during your stay (i.e. spills wiped up, garbage and recycling taken out and put in the proper bins). Shoes should be removed when inside the home. In the event the cleaners indicate that the home has been neglected or damage is occurring from lack of care, we will require weekly cleanings at guest’s expense. If such is discovered upon checkout, additional fees will apply.
* Reservation Changes: For moves of the same duration, there is no change fee if we receive your request more than 30 days prior to arrival. Within 30 days, a $200 change fee applies. Guests are responsible for any price increase for the new nights. Cancellation fees may apply for moves more than 30 days from original arrival date. Only one change will be accepted without cancellation fees.
* Reservation may not be resold or sublet. Only the persons/group identified at the time of booking are allowed to stay at the property.
* Stays of 3 weeks or more require professional cleanings every 2 weeks. There is an additional $150 charge per cleaning.
* Bookings of 30 days or more and not subject to tax fee. Please disregard the tax fee on quotes longer than 30 nights.
* Renter may be required to sign a separate rental agreement with the property manager upon booking.