*NOTE: There are 2 other vacation rentals in this home that share exterior amenities, however, each unit has a separate, private entrance*
Explore the California Sierra Nevada region from this 3-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental apartment that sleeps 6 in Bishop. Built within a beautiful cabin-like home, this unit features a spacious fenced backyard, views of the White Mountains, and easy access to recreational activities, making it the perfect homebase for your Owens Valley pursuits!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Climb stairs leading to the upper-level back deck, where you’ll find two chairs along the balcony overlooking the property’s amazing backyard and White Mountain tops in the distance. If you're interested in sharing this beautiful space with a larger group, check the availability of the home's other 2 units (Evolve listings #341066 & 341151) to accommodate 8 additional guests in 7 total bedrooms.
Enter into the upstairs unit’s master bedroom with a comfortable king-sized bed and antique sofa facing a flat-screen TV with DirecTV service, next to a small wood-burning stove. The en suite bathroom features a large, gorgeous mirror and a shower with adjustable fountain head.
The 2 other cozy bedrooms with queen-sized beds feature the same antique cabin aesthetic, and their own en-suite bathrooms with showers.
Take full advantage of the well-equipped, open and spacious kitchen area with a center island stove-top under a hanging stained-glass covered lantern, multiple counters and bar seating.
The kitchen opens into the dining and living area with a stunning wood dining table that seats 6. After the day’s adventure, gather your group and enjoy a tasty a home-cooked meal together.
Once you’re finished with dinner, lounge on the couch in the living area, which surrounds a 70-inch flatscreen TV and large wood-burning stove. Watch a movie before drifting off to sleep in one of the comfy beds.
In the large, shared backyard, there is access to the creek and river that run through the property. Pick blackberries along the creek, fish for brown trout or go inner tubing down the river.
The residence is in a prime location for easy access to surrounding outdoor adventures. Mammoth Mountain is only a half-hour drive away and boasts the area’s best skiing, with year round activities like hiking, mountain biking and climbing. For a great fishing experience, Lake Sabrina and North Lake are also about a half hour drive from the property.
When you grow tired from all the outdoor recreation, refuel at one of the area’s best restaurants, including Shatz Bakery or Meadow Farms Beef Jerky, within walking distance from the property.
If you’re visiting Bishop over Memorial Day weekend, check out the annual Mule Days celebration, an equestrian event highlighting the Mule’s history and significance in the area. Enjoy the vendors, barbecues, music, dances and other festival attractions!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central heating and air-conditioning, wireless internet access, 2 TVs with DirecTV service, 2 wood-burning stoves, tesla-charging station, huge shared driveway parking space, and much more
- Shared amenities include a backyard with a multi-level deck, patio, gas grill, fire pit, horseshoe area, 29 fruit trees and a creek and river running through the property
- Great location - Walking distance to dining options and close proximity to the area’s best outdoor recreation!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (event fees will be applied - please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Always turn off the heating and electricity anytime you leave the property
- Please note there are 2 other vacation rentals in this home that share amenities, and each unit has a separate private entrance
- If you’re traveling with a large group and would like to rent out the other units in the home, check the availability of the 2 other listings: Evolve listing #341066 and #341151
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in