This home is managed and rented by Vail Valley Getaway.
Upon entering the home you’re greeted to the left by the formal dining room with seating for eight including a wet bar. Continue through and you’ll find yourself in the sunken living room with gas fireplace, over-sized flat screen TV, and golf course views. Beyond the sunken living room is the powder room and kitchen with beautiful granite countertops, updated appliances and additional seating for six. Access to the attached two car garage is on this level as is the Jr. Master Suite with king bed, flat screen TV, golf course views, and en suite bath with Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, and several closets.
Head up the stairs to find four additional guest bedrooms as well as the laundry room. The first bedroom is the grand Master Suite. It includes a sitting area, king bed, flat screen TV, private balcony, his and her walk-in closets, and en suite bath with Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, and lounge. The second and third bedroom on this floor each have a queen bed and share a hall bathroom with walk-in shower. The final guest bedroom on this level has a king bed, a flat screen TV, balcony, and its own en suite bath with a shower-tub combo.
The uppermost level of the home provides an additional entertainment and sleeping area with a queen sleeper sofa, large flat screen TV, full bathroom with walk-in shower, and an office area.
Bedding is as Follows:
- Master Suite has a King Bed, Flat Screen TV, Walk-In Closets, En Suite Bath with Jacuzzi Tub
- Jr. Master Suite has a King Bed, Flat Screen TV, En Suite Bath with Jacuzzi Tub, Walk-In Shower
- 3rd Bedroom has a Queen Bed, Shared Hall Bath with Walk-In Shower
- 4th Bedroom has a Queen Bed, Shared Hall Bath with Walk-In Shower
- 5th Bedroom has a Queen Bed, Flat Screen TV, En Suite Bath with Shower-Tub Combo
- Loft has a Queen Sleeper Sofa, Flat Screen TV, En Suite Bath with Walk-In Shower
Additional Amenities Include:
- 4,408 Square Feet
- Walk to Ridgepoint Ski Run
- Washer & Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Dining Area with Seating for Eight
- Modern Kitchen with Additional Seating for Six
- Attached Garage with Parking for Two Vehicles
- Complimentary Dial-A-Ride Services Throughout Beaver Creek
To Access the Mountain:
- This home is located just two short miles from the village and guests can either choose to walk across the cul-de-sac to find themselves at the Ridgepoint Skiway Run or use Beaver Creek’s Dial-a-Ride shuttle service. The Ridgepoint Ski Run takes you down to the Lower Beaver Creek Mountain Express Lift and from there you can access all of Beaver Creek. Dial-a-Ride is a complementary shuttle service that picks you up at your front door and drops you off anywhere in the village; this shuttle service is the only door to door shuttle service to the lifts at any US Ski resort!
Reservations include a departure clean. If you wish to add additional housekeeping to your reservation please be sure to speak with the reservations agent at the time of booking.
For reservations made less than 60 days in advance, 100% of the rental fee and security deposit must be paid to confirm a reservation and is non-refundable. The cancellation policy applies to any change that results in the cancellation of any night(s) reserved and the guest will be assessed a $150.00 processing fee.
Cancellations of any nights for reservations booked during Christmas or New Year’s weeks will incur a $300.00 processing fee. If the balance of the rental fee and security deposit is not received 60 days before the scheduled arrival date it may be considered a cancellation and will be handled as outlined above.