Take a look at all of our incredible Cabins by viewing any of the links below:
Homeaway.com/7295152 - Surrounded by Heaven (6 bed 6 1/2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4357433 - Absolutely Heaven (5 bed 4 bath)
Homeaway.com/7136800 - Window to Heaven (4 bed 4 bath)
Homeaway.com/4209637 - Heaven's Ridge (4 bed 4 bath)
Homeaway.com/4231986 - Heaven's Peak (3 bed 3 bath)
Homeaway.com/3780636 - Heaven on Earth (3 bed 3 bath)
Homeaway.com/3961435 - Heaven's Retreat (3 bed 2 1/2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4966789 - Heaven's Lookout (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4066947 - Heaven's Escape (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4085098 - Simply Heaven (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4810118 - A Little Bit of Heaven (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4484169 - Sky High Heaven (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4491958 - Fox on the Run (2 bed 2 bath)
A full list of frequently asked Questions and Answers are at the bottom of this description.
Fox on the Run is a cabin designed for relaxation, romance, and fun. Located in direct view of Mt LeConte, 1.5 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg, and 7 miles from Pigeon Forge, Fox on the Run is ideally located for whatever adventure you wish to undertake. Fox on the Run sits atop Ski Mountain offering a very rare combination of views of famous Mt. LeConte and the Ariel Tramway, while maintaining extremely close proximity to Downtown Gatlinburg.
A visit to Gatlinburg is all about the mountain experience. Our view of the mountain range and valley is fantastic. While the view is magnificent during the day, at night it becomes positively magical as cabin lights twinkle throughout the valley. We’ve designed our outdoor deck area to provide the amenities that will quickly melt away any stress you’ve brought with you. Start off the morning enjoying your coffee at the bar railing marveling at the most stunning sunrise this side of heaven. Our outside dining makes even the basic meal enjoyable as you dine with the mountains as your backdrop. At night slip into the hot tub and star gaze or enjoy the sounds of nature.
Our 2 bedroom cabin accommodates groups of 1 – 6 guests with ample flat street parking for up to 2 vehicles. Our 2 bedrooms are on different levels of the cabin providing total privacy for couples traveling together. Each are beautifully appointed with king size beds and luxury linens. For the romantics, our upstairs master suite offers a 2 person jetted tub with views of the mountains and an electric fireplace providing a soaking experience you can’t replicate at home. A pullout sofa in the Living Room accommodates the 5th and 6th guest comfortably.
As you enter the cabin, our stunning floor to ceiling stone fireplace is the focal point for the main floor entertaining area. We provide the firewood, so throw a couple logs on the fire to create your vacation ambiance. Furnishings of the cabin are comfortable and accommodating for a party of six. Wood floors and ceilings throughout the cabin set the tone for your relaxing retreat. Fox on the Run provides a contemporary space for you to show off your culinary skills. Granite counters and a fully stocked kitchen equip the gourmet to create to his or her heart’s content. The dining area seats 4 comfortably with 2 extra folding chairs readily available. If you’re a grill master we haven’t forgotten you. On the deck is a Gas Grill waiting to be fired up to prepare your steaks, burgers, and chicken. Enjoy that meal with a glass of wine outdoors at our unique bar top dining designed to offer million dollar views while you dine.
A vacation is also all about fun and we’ve provided a plethora of fun indoor games. Our Game Room provides a Shuffleboard Table, Pool Table, dart board, and a variety of other board games.
For our guest who must stay connected we offer wireless internet and cable TV. The Family Room, Game Room, and each Master Bedroom have flat panel tv’s.
Just a few minutes down the road, during the season our guests have access to the Association Clubhouse that features a huge swimming pool, as well as tennis courts. During the winter, our location on Ski Mountain makes access to the ski slopes of Ober Gatlinburg very accommodating.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: (if you're question is not answered here, please feel free to email us)
1. What Linens are included? – We provide linens for beds, bath towels, and wash cloths.
2. What household supplies are provided? – We get you started with 1 roll of paper towels, 1 roll of toilet paper per bathroom, mini dish detergent, 1 dishwasher pod, 1 laundry detergent pod, kitchen trash bags, and travel/hotel size shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and lotion.
3. What does the kitchen include? –The kitchen is stocked with everything you would expect in a normal kitchen plus a griddle, blender, toaster, waffle iron, slow cooker, various size pots & pans, wine glasses, a Keurig, and a regular coffee pot.
4. Do you provide any baby items? – Yes! We provide a high chair and pack n’ play.
5. Do you provide a grill? – Yes! And it is propane.
6. Do you provide fire wood? – Yes! But we can’t guarantee that it’ll always be dry and seasoned. Be sure to pick up some starter logs at the grocery store or gas station on your way in.
7. Do you allow pets? – No. Under no circumstances do we allow pets. Primarily because of pet dander and the desire to protect floors and furnishings. If you need a place to board a pet, we have heard great things about "The Barker Lounge" in Sevierville.
8. Is the hot tub cleaned after every stay? – Yes! Our hot tub is drained, cleaned, and refilled for every stay. Please note, the hot tub may still be heating upon your arrival and only heats at 6 degrees per hour.
9. Is there a community club house and pool area? – Yes, in Chalet Village, we have 3 community pools and clubhouses. The pools are open from Memorial Day Weekend in May through Labor Day Weekend in September.
10. Is the price flexible? - We do NOT offer discounts, nor do we eliminate or reduce any of the fees. We price ourselves very competitively and offer incredible top-quality cabin experiences.
11. When is the second payment due? – 30 Days prior to your stay.
12. When will I get the address and cabin access info? - Address, door code, and driving directions will be sent in a separate email after your final payment is made. (The door code will not be available on the app, so please check your email.)
13. What time is check-in and check-out? – You may check in any time after 3pm and you must checkout prior to 10am on the day of your departure.
14. How do cancellations work? - Cancellations or shortened stays that are made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date will be fully refunded. Cancellations or changes that are made within 60 days of the arrival date are non-refundable.
15. Do you provide travel insurance? - If cancellation is a concern, we do recommend the purchase of Cancellation Protection from CSA (this does not go through us).
16. Can I cancel if the weather is bad? – Cancellations due to weather will not be refunded.
17. How is the drive up to the cabin? – It is a 5 minute (1 mile) drive up the mountain. The roads are well maintained and paved. However, there are some steeper parts that are "scary" for some people.
18. Do I need 4-wheel drive? – Only if snow or ice conditions are present. It’s basically a rule of thumb for all mountain roads in this area, that if ice or snow conditions are present, you should have 4-wheel drive or snow chains.
19. Is this cabin secluded? – This cabin was a neighbor the the left about 50 ft away, and another to the right about 100 ft away. We do have a privacy wall on the deck to block the neighbor from the left.
20. Was this area affected by the wildfires? – No, this area was not affected by the 2016 wildfires
22. What TV package / channels do you provide? – We provide cable TV with all the basic channels from a standard cable package.
23. What type of internet to you provide? – We provide unlimited cable internet with Wi-Fi throughout the cabin.
24. Do you ever reduce the stated prices – On occasion, if upcoming unsold dates remain, we may reduce prices for those unsold dates. That will already be reflected in the pricing that you see here.
25. Are there any days where Check-in or Check-out is not permitted? - The only 2 days that we do not allow check-in or check-out is Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day. It's the 2 days a year that our cleaners ask to have off. Hence, if you do make a reservation checking in or out on one of those 2 days, we will ask that you adjust by one day in either direction.