This is a stunning split level flat/two storey apartment with 2 double bedrooms (one convertible to 2 singles), 2 bathrooms, and outside space located minutes away from Clapham Junction Station (Zone 2) with very easy access for Central London. It is equipped with free superfast WiFi.
The two bedrooms are on the bottom level. The master bedroom is superb, with comfortable Kingsize bed, built in wardrobes with hangers, wall mounted TV & dressing table (which can be used as a desk). It also boasts a large walk in wet room with power shower double sink, and separate toilet.
The good sized second bedroom has a Kingsized bed that can be converted to two single plus ensuite sink and jacuzzi bath. There is also a separate second toilet not attached to the bedrooms.
Upstairs you will find a beautiful, light-filled, high-ceilinged, open-plan kitchen, dining, sitting space. This is the perfect environment for both socialising & relaxing. The kitchen is very well appointed for cooking, including a mircowave and dishwasher. The dining table in the heart of the room and can seat six guests should you fancy entertaining. The two sofas are large and extremely comfortable - very easy to fall asleep on after a good meal or watching a movie on the 42inch flatscreen TV complete with Satellite channels including Sky Movies). The room also has not one but two balconies, one facing the street, and the second larger one at the back. It is a South facing terrace, a real sun trap, with chairs & table for sitting & dining alfresco. Both outdoor spaces have been recently fitted with luxury artificial grass.
- The apartment has underfloor heating throughout, and fans are available for the warmer months.
- Free Super Fast Fibre Optic Broadband Wi-Fi internet connection
- Clean bed linen and towels are provided for each guest in sumptuous cotton
- Other amenities such as washer-dryer, iron and board, clothes airer & hairdryer are also provided.
- For children there is included: a travel cot, bed guard, high chair, pushchair, potty, a few toys, books and child friendly plates & cutlery.- - - 24 hour self check-in is available
St. John's Hill is a real hidden gem of a neighbourhood with excellent independent cafes, restaurants, bars & shops, all brimming with character right on the doorstep. You can enjoy burgers at Ben's Canteen, posh coffee at Urban Gourment, Croque Monsier Deli Boutique, dinner at Powder Keg Diplomacy, cocktails at Bar 366, Thai food at Kaosarn, bottomless Prosecco brunch at the School House, pints at The Plough plus many more amazing options, all local!
Also the beautiful 170 acre Wandsworth Common is 200m from the flat and it's a short stroll to the boutiques, bars and restaurants of Northcote Road, and shopping of Wandsworth Southside.
The flat is just a short walk from Clapham Junction (less than 10 mins), one of the UK's busiest railway stations with overground trains to Victoria, London Bridge and Waterloo as well as connections to other areas including Brighton, Eastbourne and Hastings.
Here you have direct access to Victoria Station just 10 minutes away with its three different tube lines (Victoria, Circle and District lines); direct trains to Gatwick airport and South West England.
To make getting about even easier there is a bus stop right outside and opposite the flat. By bus, tube, train, cab or even walking you can get to all of these places or landmarks within 30 minutes from the flat:
* Leicester Square
* Just south of the river from Chelsea and Kings Road shopping
* Big Ben and London Eye
* Buckingham Palace
* Westfield London
* Tate Britain Museum
* Trafalgar Square, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
* Leicester Square and Covent Garden
* Saint James Park and Green Park
* Hyde Park and South Kensington Palace
* Soho and China Town
* Piccadilly Circus
* Oxford Street
* Madame Tussauds and Baker Street
* Camden Town
* Battersea Park