** Please note that rates are quoted in USD unless otherwise noted **
Immerse yourself into Quebec’s history and culture at La Maison Ursulines’ Grand Residence, a 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo at the heart of Old Quebec’s architectural treasures. With accommodations for 6, this property is perfect for families, friends, or couples seeking a getaway at the center of a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy 'La Belle Ville de Québec,' a jewel of the city while at this beautiful residence!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Boasting 2,010 square feet, the Grand Level features 11-foot tall ceilings, 9-foot shuttered windows, original plaster cornices, and refurbished antique maple floors, creating an authentic and inviting atmosphere. This architecturally significant Greek Revival Building, retains its rich, deep history and emanates old-world charm.
Spend time with loved ones in the Grand Level living room as you enjoy the views of the Old City's circular plaza in the foreground, with the Ursulines’ Monastery and the Holy Trinity Cathedral, the first built outside England, just beyond. Watch favorite movies on the flat screen TV or gather around the dining room table with seating for 10 and enjoy a delicious meal surrounded by the elegant decor.
Can't get away from work? Sit down and get busy at the desk in the office nook with a floor to ceiling library carrying hundreds of books waiting to be read.
When you're ready for a good night's sleep, retreat to one of the Sleeping Level's three bedrooms, accented with exposed stone walls dating back to the early 1600s. You’ll love the Sleeping Level’s full bathroom, once the building’s “keep”, with separate shower stall and its refurbished antique claw-foot soaking tub.
La Ville de Quebec recognizes la Maison Ursulines as a private vacation residence, able to accommodate family, friends, business associates, philanthropic and occasional vacation rental guests in accordance with city regulations. The Evolve availability calendar includes everyone staying at the residence.
La Maison Ursulines is located on a quiet street at the center of the Quebec UNESCO World Heritage Site. In the heart of Old Quebec’s architectural treasurers, you can catch the changing of the guards in the nearby Citadelle, the official residence of the Canadian Monarch.
Explore all that Quebec City has to offer through carriage rides that take you on interesting and exciting tours. Get a peek into Quebec’s history and culture as you explore local art galleries, archaeology digs, antique shops, and festivals.
For a world-class wilderness adventure, trek in the Jacques-Cartier National Park just 25 minutes away.
Partake in seasonal activities including tennis, mountain and tour biking, whale watching, skiing, snowboarding, ice-skating, Quebec's World Famous Winter Carnival and Quebec’s Summer Music and Blues Music Festivals.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, noteworthy art collections, antiques, in-home office and library, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, city views and much more
- Incredible Quebec City location! Situated on a quiet, street, you're steps from exploring the city's art galleries, the Opera House, and art/music festivals. Suburb dining is only steps away, and you'll be 2 doors away from Upper Town's only deli/grocery store
- Enjoy access to seasonal activities like tennis, fishing, mountain and touring biking, local wildlife, whale watching, snowboarding and skiing, snowmobiling, and the world famous Winter Carnival and Quebec’s Music, Entertainment and Cultural Festivals
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport (~10 miles aways)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- During the Winter season, the city of Quebec uses chemicals liberally to keep the streets and walkways clear. Dirt, ice, snow and snow removal chemicals are very detrimental to the residence's antique wood floors. Please adopt the Quebecois tradition of exchanging exterior footwear for interior shoes or slippers in the foyer upon entry. Floor damage or excessive floor cleaning will result in additional fees.
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID required prior to obtaining access code