Experience the best of Martha's Vineyard when you stay at this 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental house in Edgartown. Nestled along the eastern side of the quaint island, you'll find this stunning home with cedar cathedral ceilings, spacious screened-in porch leading out to the large outdoor deck, and all the comforts of home inside. Featuring accommodations for 8 guests, this home is the perfect choice for family or close friends seeking a relaxing getaway.
Master Bedroom (Upstairs): King Bed | Master Bedroom (Downstairs): King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
As you enter this stunning home, you'll marvel at the cedar cathedral ceilings and open layout.
The living room has two plush sofas, oversized armchair, a rocking chair, and large flat screen cable TV.
Enjoy a group meal at the dining table with eight colorful chairs.
Head into the fully equipped kitchen, with a large refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, and coffee maker, as well as all the dishware and utensils you'll need to cook up a feast.
There are two master bedrooms in this home with king beds, ensuite bathrooms, and flat screen cable TVs.
During pleasant weather, take advantage of the ample outdoor entertaining areas. Just outside is the screened-in porch with ceiling fans and all-weather wicker furniture. Just past the porch is a spacious wood deck with a patio table and gas grill for an enjoyable lunchtime cookout.
When you stay on Martha's Vineyard, you'll enjoy easy access to anything on the island.
Of course, head to one of the many beaches to play in the waves and soak up the sun. State Beach is a 5-minute drive from the property, and South Beach is just a bit further.
The Edgartown harborfront is 2.5 miles away, with shops, restaurants, and rental spots where you can jet ski or sail.
Head to one of the delicious restaurants on the island for fresh seafood and local fare.
During baseball season, catch the Martha's Vineyard Sharks for a family-friendly night.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, under-counter commercial ice maker, air-conditioning, beach chairs, beach umbrella, flat screen cable TV, Bose Stereo System with CD and Ipod Dockcentral heating, coffee maker, large deck, in-unit laundry machines, gas grill with direct pipe, hammock, wireless internet access, and enclosed outdoor shower
- Fantastic Edgartown location! Easy access to beaches, hiking, biking, jet skiing, sailing, shopping, dining, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airports: Martha's Vineyard Airport (~6 miles away) | Logan International Airport (~90 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at this property. It is recommended that you supply your own or use the delivery service on the island
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
** PLEASE NOTE: If you are driving a vehicle to Vineyard, please make sure to visit the following website before booking your trip for important transportation information: https://www.steamshipauthority.com/ You will need to book a round trip ferry ticket for the dates of your stay, as this is the only way to get to the vineyard. The spots for vehicles fill up quickly so it's imperative you reserve the ferry right away or you'll risk not being able to get to the vineyard at the time of your visit.If you aren't bringing a vehicle, you'll be able to book your ferry ticket right before your arrival **