Escape the daily hustle and kick back in this tranquil 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom East Durham vacation rental cottage, offering all the comforts of home and more, including a fully equipped kitchen and even a 12-foot boat. In the fall, enjoy the stunning fall foliage, so gather 10 of your closest friends and family members for an unforgettable getaway to the cozy countryside of Upstate New York when you stay at this lovely waterfront property.
(Suite #1 - Upstairs): Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Queen Pullout Sofa Bed | Bedroom 2 (Off the master bedroom): Twin Trundle Bed | (Suite #2 - Downstairs): Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin over Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Twin Daybed and Twin Sofa Bed
Step inside the 3,500-square-foot home, and you'll find a harmonious paint palette paired with modern furnishings.
Lose yourself in hours of conversation with your guests in the inviting living room, allowing copious amounts of light and breathtaking lake views that provide the visual entertainment you've been looking for.
For fresh air and good times paddle the lake in the 12-foot canoe.
Grill up a feast in the outdoor living space and dine al fresco next to the warming fire of the chiminea, or prepare a delectable treat in the fully equipped kitchen.
Marvel at the starlit sky from the front porch before turning in for the night and curling up under the covers in one of four inviting bedrooms with plush beds.
Splash down the water slide at Zoom Flume Water Park or ride horseback at the K&K Equestrian Center.
Hike through the forestry of Thacher State Park or find your way to Kaaterskill Falls for scenic waterfall views.
Ski the slopes of Windham Mountain or shred the powder at Hunter Mountain, followed by a refreshing brew at Cave Mountain Brewing Company.
Putt your troubles away at Thunderhart Golf Course, Sunny Hill Resort, and Blackhead Mountain Lodge before indulging in an Irish lunch at the Shamrock House.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, air-conditioning, gas grill, central heating, cable equipped flat screen TV, free WiFi and more
- Ideal lakefront property with 12-foot boat and dock!
- Minutes from shopping, casual dining, upscale restaurants, hiking, biking, skiing at Windham Mountain and Hunter Mountain
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Albany International Airport - Albany Shaker Rd, Colonie, NY, (~38.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in