Enjoy resort-style amenities when you stay at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental townhome in Scottsdale. With accommodations for 4, this property is perfect for small families or friends seeking a sunny desert retreat. Complete with a community pool, sauna & steam room, and fitness center, you'll have everything you need for a relaxing getaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
As soon was you walk into the property, you'll love its simplistic design and homey decor. Gather in the living room and spend quality time with one another on the plush leather sofa as you watch your favorite movies on the flat screen cable TV.
Try out new recipes in the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy mealtime together at the bar top or dining room table. For breakfast with a view, walk out to the balcony and enjoy views of McDowell Mountains and Scottsdale's unique desert landscape over a cup of homebrewed coffee!
After active days outdoors, you’ll look forward to retreating to the master bedroom, where you'll have direct access to a second patio for extra privacy, a television and fireplace for cozy and entertaining evenings, and a plush queen-sized bed.
Spend your days poolside or loosen your muscles in the sauna or steam room after a quick workout in the fitness center. Roast marshmallows over the outdoor fire pit for late night sweets. A community clubhouse also provides a spacious living and kitchen area, a business center, and library for you to use during your stay!
-- THE LOCATION --
The golfer of the group will love the proximity to TPC Scottsdale Champions Course and Pinnacle Peak Country Club Golf Course, both within 2 miles of the home. You can watch the professionals play at the TPC Stadium course, which hosts the Waste Management Phoenix Open every February.
Explore the local landscape with miles of trails for hiking and nature walks at the McDowell Sonoran Preserve. Pinnacle Peak Park and Tom's Thumb Trail offer even more areas to enjoy beautiful red rock scenery.
You'll love visiting Old Town Scottsdale and getting a glimpse into the local culture. Stroll through town and walk into art galleries, unique boutiques, and try out authentic southwestern cuisine! For a closer trip, check out Scottsdale Quarters.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, wood-burning fireplace, 2 flat screen cable TVs, wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, 2 patios, 1 car parking (guest spots available), desert views and much more
- Enjoy shared access to the community pool, sauna & steam room, fitness center, fire pit, and clubhouse with additional amenities
- Amazing Scottsdale location! Easy access to hiking, golfing, and 20 Minutes away from Old Town for local Scottsdale culture
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with $50 fee (1 maximum, 20-pound weight limit, no cats)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that a background check will be performed on all guests by the HOA
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in