Experience Aurora's Cayuga Lake in luxury when you stay at this 6-bedroom, 3-bathroom waterfront house that sleeps 12 guests comfortably. Situated just a few feet from the water with its own private dock, this amazing shoreline home caters to large groups of friends, families, and couples seeking a lakeside vacation rental in New York's Finger Lakes area with all the amenities and niceties of home and more!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Brown Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Bunk Room): Full Bed and Twin Bed | Bedroom 4 (The Cave): Twin Bed | Bedroom 5 (Lake Front North Wing): Queen Bed | Bedroom 6 (North Lower): Queen Bed
As you pull up to this elegant house, you are sure to be awed at the size, luxury, and elegance of the home itself and the property that it sits on. Enter the house and marvel at the brand new furnishings, state-of-the-art appliances and charming wood decor throughout the house.
The fully equipped kitchen features all the amenities needed to properly whip up a delicious homemade feast and more! Gather your travel companions around the elegant, 8-person dining room table and enjoy your home cooked meals with your guests.
For additional seating, step outside onto the commodious deck area and enjoy your meals at the 6- person patio table. The bottom deck wraps around the entire back of the house and expands to the side where you'll find a fire pit and bench area! You will also have access to your private fishing dock from the back deck.
After days spent on the lake, enjoy lounging in the living room area. It has 2 armchairs, 2 spacious couches an ottoman, and a flat screen TV.
From this superb house, you will have easy access to all that the surrounding area has to offer.
Cayuga Lake is surrounded by so many interesting activities and landmarks that it is easy to bypass them without even knowing they were there.
When you aren't spending your days on the lake boating, playing in the water or fishing, be sure to stop by the wineries that surround the lake. There is also an abundance of hiking, that surrounds the area. Search trailheads and find your way to amazing waterfalls and scenic viewpoints.
After long days on the lake or exploring the beautiful areas that surround it, stop by some of the various fine dining restaurants in the area and treat yourself to a multi-course meal!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a second half-kitchen, gas fireplaces, 4 flat screen cable TVs, 5 adult-sized bikes, in-unit laundry machines, wireless internet, air-conditioning and much more!
- Lakefront property - Situated right on Lake Cayuga with a private dock and spacious deck right above the shoreline that faces West.
- Fantastic Aurora Location - Just south of downtown and surrounded by beautiful landscapes with hiking, fishing, and wildlife
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at this property. It is recommended that you supply your own
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in