Uptown Sedona Suite w/Views - Walk to Everything! Located in the heart of uptown Sedona, just steps from top restaurants, shops, the Sedona Brewing Company, yoga, massages, hiking and more, ‘the Jordan Suite’ sleeps 4 on a serene getaway. This vacation rental features an “uber” comfortable king mattress, 2 oversized hide-a-bed chairs, and a spacious layout - ideal for a couple's love nest with a private courtyard, dining area, and gas grill in the courtyard out back for cooking a meal. There is a shared covered patio upstairs with amazing, expansive red rock views; the perfect space for a glass of wine or cup of coffee!
** Please note that the upstairs patio is shared with other on-site vacation rental units **
Studio: King Bed, 2 Twin Hide-A-Bed Chairs
You won't be able to resist falling in love with the stunning Sedona area while staying at this charming studio, ideally located for both city explorations and outdoor adventures. 'Jordan Suite' features a lovely exterior reminiscent of Arizona's characteristic adobe-style homes, with a stone column entrance and an abundance of surrounding greenery.
The uniquely decorated, intimate interior features an open-concept floor plan complete with a well-equipped kitchenette, glass dining table, and living area facing a mounted flat-screen cable TV. Kick back and relax on one of the 2 large chairs, which can be pulled out to sleep 2 more guests.
A partial wall separates the plush king-sized bed. You'll love restoring your energy in this cozy space, which also includes an adorable window seat! Curl up with a good book and enjoy the sun shining in through the window facing the private courtyard.
The bathroom is plenty spacious enough for all 4 of you and boasts bright, beautiful furnishings which will remind you that you're in Arizona! Rinse off before bed in the unique tiled walk-in shower with a gorgeous flagstone floor.
Spend your evenings relaxing in the private courtyard or upstairs on the shared patio! Equipped with a gas grill and patio dining table, the courtyard is the perfect spot to enjoy a romantic meal for 2 or family dinner in the fresh Arizona air. As the sun goes down, head upstairs to witness an iconic Sedona sunrise as the red rocks become silhouettes in the distance!
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped small kitchen, with refrigerator, 2 burner induction stove, electric griddle, Ninja Professional Blender for smoothies, juicing, or drinks, Cuisinart Air/Fryer Toaster Oven, microwave and Keurig coffee maker and coffee/sugar/creamer provided. Cookware and dishes provided. Free High speed WiFi, free parking for vehicles, mini split air conditioning/ heating, a flat-screen cable TV. Bath includes a large Tile shower, linens, soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion provided as well as hair dryer.
- Unbeatable location in uptown Sedona! Walk a block to everything and admire incredible views of Arizona red rocks from the property's shared upstairs patio
-Nearby landmarks include
Pink Jeep Tours <0.3mi
Tlaquepaque Market 0.8mi
Chapel of the HolyCross 3.7mi
- Nearest Regional Airport: Flagstaff Pulliam Airport - 6200 S Pulliam Dr, Flagstaff, AZ (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) miles away) |
- Nearest International Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 East Sky Harbor Boulevard, Phoenix, AZ 119 miles away
Pink Jeep Tours . < 0.3 mi
Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village. 0.8 mi
Chapel of the Holy Cross. 3.7 mi
No parties or events
Check-in is anytime after 3PM
Check out by 11AM
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the upstairs patio is shared with other on-site vacation rental units, and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Strict policy – Free cancellation within 48 hours
Cancel within 48 hours of booking and 14 days before check-in to get a full refund.
Cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund
Cancel within 7 days of check-in and the cost of the full reservation is non-refundable.