|Space||1,800 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Sunny beach days and fabulous views await you at “Serendipity”, a wonderful beach haven located in the gated Blue Mountain Beach community of Sunrise Beach on the south side of 30A. This idyllic home features its own private heated pool, has great balcony space with gulf views and is just a moment’s walk from the pristine white beaches of the Emerald Coast. With an open floor plan and comfortable accommodations for ten, “Serendipity” is the perfect getaway for families or groups. When you’re ready to get out and explore the area, walk over to the shops and restaurants of Gulf Place or make the short drive to neighboring Grayton Beach, WaterColor or Seaside.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 12):
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo, Attached Balcony
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Daybed With Twin Trundle, Private Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo, Attached Balcony
- Tower Area: Twin Daybed With Trundle, Attached Balcony
- 3 adult bikes
- Private Heated Pool - Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st for an additional fee of $25 per day. Pool will be heated to 83 degrees and cannot be changed.
- Gulf views from the third floor tower
- Walking distance to the beach
- Newly painted interior
- TVs in every bedroom and a plasma TV in the living room
- Walking distance to the shops and dining venues of Gulf Place
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
We've all had a great vacation, sad to leave!!The house was perfect, home from home with all the comforts and amenities!! 360 Blue were great with communication and addressing our needs! Location was fantastic, so close to the beach and restaurants and things to do, trail rides highly recommended at Arnett's. Top floor was great for taking in the evening sun and watching approaching storms! We will be back!!
The house was perfect! Plenty of space for our family of 6. 360 refunded our pool heat $ when the heater didn't work for a couple of days. Great customer service!!! The location is perfect!
This is by far our favorite vacation house! Clean and comfy. We love the pool, bikes, and SHORT walk to the beach. We'll be back for sure!
We loved our stay. The house was in very good condition upon arrival. It had a very "hotel" feel, and it did not feel as if we were invading someone's home. The rooms were clean, the air conditioning was on, and the fridge was totally empty. The home is also in an excellent location. It is a very short walk to the beach (which is immaculate), and Gulf Place shopping center has plenty of food and fun. The neighborhood was also great. It was full of families, and very calm.
All in all, it was a great stay. We will be back.
My family of four along with my father traveled for quality time with my husband before he left for naval duty. We had a wonderful time and the house was perfect. We did days at the beach and evenings by the pool. We never felt like we had to leave the house to stimulate the kids. We were all perfectly content at the house. The location could not have been more convenient. The staff at 360 is world class service. They were accommodating beyond all of my expectations. We will definately be back to stay!
Amazing! The property was perfect for us. Just minutes from the beach which made it easy with 4 under 4. Loft was perfect for the teenagers.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.