Escape to a memorable Minnesota Northwoods getaway when you book this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Merrifield! Surrounded by wildlife and beautiful scenery, this home comfortably sleeps 9 guests and is perfect for large families and groups of friends traveling together. Your whole group is sure to have a relaxing getaway while staying here!
Master Bedroom (Lakeside Guest): Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Frontside): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Loon Room): 3 Twin Beds | Living Room: 2 Twin Beds
Located on over 3 acres of private land, this 2-story cabin boasts 1,600 square feet of
tastefully appointed living space. With an array of sleeping arrangements, this cabin will easily accommodate any group.
One of the 3 bedrooms has 3 twin-sized beds with personal wall hooks, chairs, and storage bins, perfect for small children sharing a room. The lower level family room has an entertainment area, as well as 2 twin-sized beds, which can accommodate 2 extra guests. Equipped with a flat-screen TV, Roku box, and an Xbox 360 with gaming accessories, this second family room is great for older teens who want their own space to hang out.
Travel upstairs to find the kitchen, dining, and living area. The chef of the group will love preparing delicious home-cooked meals in the well-equipped kitchen, which houses wall-to-wall cabinets that provide enough storage for everyone to keep all of their groceries tucked away and organized during your stay.
A dining room table with seating for 10, 2 large leather couches, and 2 additional chairs offer multiple options for guests to sit back and relax in the inviting living room. During winter months, use the wood-burning fireplace to keep this room cozy and warm all day long.
If you're hosting a social gathering, the deck is an ideal spot for a summertime BBQ. There is a rowboat on the property with oars for a peaceful day out on the water. Enjoy an evening by one of 2 fire pits for roasting marshmallows overlooking Mission Lake - your guests won't want to leave!
Surrounded by beautiful trees, guests will love the view of Lower Mission Lake and enjoy access to Upper Mission Lake through a navigable channel. There is an abundance of wildlife around the property, including deer, rabbits, eagles, foxes and more that will provide entertainment for both adults and children.
The fisherman of the group will love dropping a line into the lake in hopes of catching the abundance of fish that populate the water. The property is only 4 driveways away from the public boat launch, where you can launch your watercraft and motor over to the 80-foot private dock that is available for you and your travel companions to use at the property.
Located along the water, the lake is perfect for watersports such as tubing, sailing, kayaking, and paddleboarding. During winter months, the Paul Bunyan trail is a short ride away and offers 120+ miles of open road for snowmobiling. The nearby Mine Pits offer great fishing, kayaking, and swimming in crystal clear, spring fed lakes!
If you love to mountain bike, one of Minnesota's premier mountain bike trail systems is 15-20 minutes away for all of your riding enjoyment. Shopping, movies, bowling, hiking, and dining are also nearby for guests to explore.
A favorite local restaurant is the Northwoods Inn, only 1 mile away with excellent beer battered shrimp and prime rib. For an after dinner treat, take the group to Grandpa's General Store for old-fashioned scoops of delicious ice cream flavors in a cake cone.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, flat-screen TV with Roku Box, Xbox 360 with gaming accessories, wireless internet, Pack-N-Play, booster chair, portable bed-side rail, toys for toddlers, 5 car parking, wood burning fireplace, deck, patio furniture, gas grill, rowboat with oars, 2 kayaks with paddles, 2 fire pits, 80-foot private dock, lake views and much more!
- 20-foot pontoon available to rent for $175 per day or $775 per week, plus cost of gas used, paid upon check-in - Capacity for 9 people, 40 horsepower motor, bimini top, radio and live well. You must rent for your whole stay.
- Conveniently located on Lower Mission Lake for water-sports such as boating, jet skiing, kayaking, swimming, and paddle boarding!
- 15 minutes away from hiking, mountain biking, and snowmobiling trails, as well as local restaurants and shopping!
Nearest Commercial Airport: Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport: 7150 Humphrey Drive, Minneapolis, MN 55450 (~155 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings. Smaller events or family gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in