Come and enjoy everything hot springs has to offer while staying in a house big enough to bring all your favorite people with you.
There are 3 bedrooms upstairs with a bathroom in between them. And 3 bedrooms downstairs with a bathroom down the hall. The master does have a bathroom attached.
We have two tables one seats 6 and the other seats 4 we also have 3 stools at the bar area. And also provide an extra folding table with 4 chairs stored in the master bedroom closet.
Hi-speed internet, 65 inch smart tv above the fireplace. We only provide Netflix, Directv now app and a blu-ray player (not cable) The only other tv is a small TV/DVD combo in the kids room on the main level. When we are in town our goal is to have quality family time, so when we do watch tv it's normally all together.
Also note: The garage and small room next to it are used for our personal use/storage. If we are in town while the main house is rented we stay in the apartment above the garage. (It's not any of the areas described in the property discription)
We also have a 5th wheel that is fenced off from the rest of the property that we stay in if my daughters bring their friends with us. We aren't There much, we have lots of friends and family to see while we are in town.
Enjoy and make yourself at home!!
We have two small bikes, and a razor scooter that we leave on the front porch for kids to play with.
Must do while you're visiting Hot springs:
1) eat at fisherman's wharf. set on the back deck over the water.
2) for kids, or adventurous adults, check out magic Springs water and theme park. (open summers only)
3) The Ohio club, 21 and older though I'm not sure why. It's one of the oldest restaurant in hot springs it does have limited seating but it is worth checking out the burgers are fantastic.
4) Friday night seafood buffet at the Arlington hotel where it takes you back in time. Very vintage feel!! I think it's $30.00 a person.
5) take a walk through the promenade across from the Arlington the trails lead you up to the mountain tower were you can pay to go up in the elevator and see for miles.
6) Rolando's on bath house row. The food is Ecuadorian so it is different but it is definitely worth giving it a try. The locals know that there's an outside eating area in the back carved into the side of the mountain. I highly recommend this just for the unique feel. It is kind of a maze to get up there and it's also un-level so if someone has walking difficulty you might want to send someone up in your party to check it out and see if it will be suitable first.
7) fat jacks! They have cajun gumbo its fantastic their burgers and onion rings are great. downstairs is the restaurant they also have an outside eating area that's unique but if you're looking for more action upstairs they have a bar with live music for a five dollar cover charge.
8) Garvin Woodland Gardens this is a 210 acre botanical garden. With beautiful landscaped gardens and at night through the winter months it is lit up beautiful.
9) room escape, this is amazing, they lock you in a room for an hour. Then your group of friends and you have to figure out the clues on how to escape before the time runs out!!
10) mid America science museum is a great way to spend the afternoon with kids lots of fun activities.
11) Or if being outside is more your speed there is pirates cove mini golf across from the Hot Springs mall.
Hope this helps you plan out your vacation we would love it if you chose our home for your stay. If you have any questions please fill free to ask i'll try my best to answer them.