Have the ultimate Sunshine State getaway by escaping to this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Sarasota vacation rental house! Comfortably sleeping 9, this open and airy home is found on a quiet street, but is still only minutes away from downtown, Lido Beach, and Siesta Key Beach. Savor the private backyard and screened-in lanai patio - this is the perfect home base for you and your travel companions to have a fun-filled retreat!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen, Twin Sleeper Sofas
This beautiful home boasts 1,448 square feet of comfortable living space, making it ideal for families, friends, or couples traveling together. An open-concept layout creates a nice flow throughout, making it easy for everyone in the group to spend time together.
During your downtime, relax on the plush leather couches and stream your favorite shows on the flat screen cable TV. While on vacation, there's never any rush! Whether you had a late night or you're ready for an early morning, brew a fresh pot of coffee and enjoy a cup at the kitchen bar.
When you're not out on the town dining at award-winning restaurants, the chef of the group will love preparing dinner in the spacious kitchen, equipped with ample counter space, an abundance of cabinets, and all of the necessary cooking appliances. Serve your food family-style at the beautiful dining room table or outside on the screened-in lanai to enjoy dinner under the moonlight.
Minutes from the soft white sand, sparkling ocean, and lush mangroves, you'll quickly fall hard for the area's natural beauty. Known for the world's finest, whitest sand, you'll enjoy relaxing on Sarasota's soft white sand any day of the week. When you're not out and about, enjoy a refreshing beverage under the warm Florida sun on the screened-in lanai.
From this fantastic home, you'll be close to all of Sarasota's favorite attractions! Throughout the area, there's an endless amount of outdoor activities to enjoy, such as swimming, paddle boarding, boating, biking, sunbathing, and more.
If you prefer to stay indoors, visit the historic Edson Keith Mansion, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, shop at boutiques on Main Street, or frequent art galleries and luxuriant antique shops on Palm Avenue.
When you and your travel companions are interested in experiencing the city's culinary scene, head over to Sardinia and feast on authentic Italian food. Your stay at this wonderful vacation rental house will undoubtedly leave you longing for another trip to Sarasota, Florida!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat screen cable TVs, 3 adult bikes, 4 sets of golf clubs, beach accessories, DVD player, wireless internet access, a pack and play with infant bouncer, a high chair and the stroller, private backyard, screened-in lanai, in-unit laundry machines, and more!
- Great location only minutes from the beach and downtown! Easy access to swimming, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, golf, tennis, restaurants, shops, and art galleries!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport, 6000 Airport Cir, Sarasota, FL 34243, ( ~ 9 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly (maximum 1 small dog allowed, 30-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Violations of number of guests/pets will result in a fine of $500.00
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in