Superb villa with swimming pool and sweeping views over Lake Maggiore.
Close to the popular tourist town of Stresa , this private vacation villa offers spacious and comfortable accommodation in contemporary furnishings, boasting a panoramic position up on the hill with stunning views of the lake.
The villa (350 m²) sleeps up to 10 people over 2 floors:
- On the upper floor (street level) is a bright and modern furnished living room composed of a sitting area with TV and open fire place, a dining area with large table, a fully equipped kitchen, and access to a panoramic balcony and terrace. This floor also provides three air-conditioned bedrooms: two bedrooms with double bed and lake view, one bedroom with 2 single beds, and two bathrooms (one with shower, one with bathtub).
- On the lower floor (garden level) is a second spacious living area with a scenic wooden table and little kitchen, sitting corner with TV, bedroom with double bed, bedroom with 2 single beds and a bathroom with double sink and shower, embellished with large stoneware tiles, and laundry area equipped with washing machine and separate dryer.
Outside you’ll be impressed by the very pleasant garden with 180° views over Lake Maggiore. The terrace with sun awnings is the ideal place for outdoor dining and starting up a barbecue feast. The well-tended garden is filled with palm trees and lacustrine essences and has numerous places for guests to sit and relax. The infinity swimming pool (14 x 5m) creates the spectacular effect of appearing to flow directly into the lake, and is surrounded by sun loungers and a hot water shower.
This amazing holiday villa is peacefully located in the village of Magognino between Belgirate (3,5 km) and Stresa (5 km), the latter being the most popular tourist town of Lake Maggiore with many shops, restaurants and a beautiful promenade along the lake. From there you can hop on any ferry boat and explore Lago Maggiore, its magical islands, and the natural beauty of both Italy and Switzerland. Easy one day trips are possible to the cities of Milan and Turin, the famous Piedmont vineyards, the romantic Lake Orta, or trekking in the nearby mountain valleys.
For up to 6 people the villa can be rented at a reduced rate (not in high season) by opening only the 3 bedrooms of the upper floor. The lower floor 2 bedrooms would not then be accessible or rented out.
Water, gas, electricity, air conditioning (upstairs 3 bedrooms), final cleaning, bed linen plus bathroom and pool towels, wireless internet, satellite TV, DVD, sound dock station, washing machine and dryer, two dishwashers, ventilators, two open fireplaces, baby bed and high chair, garden, barbecue, swimming pool (dimensions 14 x 5m; depth 1,45m - salted water, no chlorine), outdoor shower hot water (solar), parking (3 garages with remote-controlled doors)
- Security deposit (refundable): 1000 euro
- Heating (metered): 1 euro/m³
- Tourist tax: to check upon arrival if applicable
- Domestic animals not allowed
Arrival and departure:
Reservations per week
- Swimming pool opened from May until end September, contact us for the exact dates
- At the end of 2017 the villa interiors have been significantly updated with renovations of bedrooms and bathrooms and the addition of these high-performance, latest-generation plants: heating system (condensing boiler with stand ”Hoval” and cast iron radiators), electrical system 10 kw single phase with plaques “Vimar Eikon”, air conditioning system split with inverter technology “Fujitshu”.
Private chef and other catering options, pre-stocking, extra cleaning and change of linen, personal trainer and massage, tour guide, boat rental and other extra services (upon prior request - to book directly with the service provider).