Sink your toes into the pristine sands of Florida's coast when you stay at 'Driftwood Beach Cottage,' a 2-bed, 1-bath Clearwater Beach vacation rental. Providing accommodations for up to 6 guests throughout 1,500 square feet of recently remodeled living space, this oceanside home is ideal for couples and small families searching for the perfect coastal escape. Splash around in the shared infinity pool or jump into the ocean waves, both steps away during your stay!
*Now offering new low rates!*
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed
Housing a relaxed-yet-refined collection of beach-inspired elements, 'Driftwood Beach Cottage' features a tastefully decorated interior that you're sure to fall in love with. The charming cottage is adorned with stately furnishings, a pristine palette and driftwood flowing throughout, so you'll have no problem letting the stresses of daily life melt away during your stay.
Grab a fresh cup of coffee and take an early stroll to the neighboring beach, only moments from the cottage. After your morning of splashing around in the waves and building sandcastles on the coast, prepare a hearty lunch in the gourmet kitchen, equipped with stainless steel appliances. Pull up a chair and enjoy your meal at the quaint breakfast bar or around the dining room table, offering seating for 4 guests.
Cool off in the shared infinity splash pool and grill up a feast on the outdoor community grill. Dine al fresco in the outdoor living space before retreating to the cottage, where you can unwind by watching your favorite entertainment on one of the flat-screen TV's, conveniently located in the living room and bedrooms.
Leave your extra suitcase at home and utilize the on-site private laundry machines available for you to use during your stay.
When you are finally ready to call it a night, slip into sweet dreams in the one the tastefully decorated bedrooms, which provide the ideal setting for a peaceful night's slumber.
With the Gulf only moments away, you'll have easy access to a variety of watersports to enjoy on the 3-mile stretch of crystal white sandy beaches including swimming, surfing, parasailing, and beachcombing. You can even rent a pontoon or take a scenic tour of the Mandalay Channel from the seat of a jet-ski.
When you are ready to explore the town of Clearwater Beach, venture to Sunsets at Pier 60 for fishing, outdoor movies under the stars, and breathtaking sunsets of the Florida's coastline.
For the animal lovers of the group, head to the Clearwater Beach Marine Aquarium or dive into fun at the Clearwater Beach Marina.
Check out the nearby restaurants where you can sip cocktails at the Palm Pavilion Beachside Grill or taste the seafood menu at Shipwreck. Indulge in a little retail therapy at an array of specialty stores of Cleveland Street District offering everything from art to jewelry and memorable souvenirs you can take home and cherish for years to come.
Whether you choose to spend your time soaking up the sunshine next to the infinity splash pool or snorkeling the Gulf of Mexico, you are sure to have an unforgettable time when you stay in Clearwater Beach, Florida at 'Driftwood Beach Cottage.'
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include air-conditioning, 3 flat-screen TV's, free WiFi, infinity splash pool (shared with other units on the premises, can be heated for an additional fee), outdoor grill, on-site private laundry machines, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, breathtaking views and more
- Unbeatable location with easy access to the neighboring beach, jet skiing, parasailing, swimming, surfing, shopping, casual eateries, upscale dining, museums and so much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: St. Pete–Clearwater International Airport, 14700 Terminal Pkwy #221, Clearwater, FL 33762, (~12.7 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and small gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that the maximum occupancy is 6 with a maximum of 4 adults and 2 children allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Optional pool heat fee: $35 plus tax per day fee
- If 60 degrees or lower outside the pool heater will not reach 80 degrees
- Please note that there are two other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay. Additionally, the pool outside is shared between all three units
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Only members of the reservation party are allowed to sleep at the property, and a fee will be assessed if extra persons sleep at the property