For your next Missouri getaway, escape to this cozy 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo with accommodations for 6. Nestled in the woods of the Ozarks, this condo not only provides you with a tranquil environment, but it is also close to downtown Branson and Table Rock Lake! With a private balcony overlooking the mountainside, a community fishing pond and 2 seasonal pools, as well as Silver Dollar City just 1.5 miles away, you're sure to have a memorable stay at this condo!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
Situated on the top level of the complex, directly across from one of the 2 community pools and walking trails, this condo will provide you with easy access to a plethora of outdoor activities.
Inside, the home features stylish and comfortable furnishings, and light paint colors, creating an airy and open feel throughout the condo. With wireless internet access and 3 flat-screen cable TVs, this condo will never leave you short of technological resources while staying here.
When you and your travel companions are ready for the day, prepare a hearty breakfast in the kitchen before heading out to hike, fish, or explore the town of Branson. The chef of the group will love preparing home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with beautiful white cabinets.
When you're not out and about, enjoy the variety of amenities provided by the complex, including a playground, outdoor grill area with picnic tables, 2 seasonal pools, and a 5-acre fishing pond.
After an active day outdoors, you'll love relaxing back at home, where you can curl up on the couch and watch TV or read a thrilling novel. The master bedroom, equipped with a plush queen-sized bed and a 32-inch flat screen cable TV, has sliding doors that open up to the spacious balcony, which is complete with outdoor patio furniture.
From this lovely home, you'll be in a great location to explore all that the area has to offer! The condo places you steps away from a private 5-acre catch-and-release fishing pond, as well as a 2-minute drive from Indian Point Marina and Table Rock Lake.
If you're searching for solitude, hike into the wood-covered valleys and enjoy the soothing sounds of nature. You'll also be within walking distance of the community playground, pool and grill area where you and your travel companions can bask in Branson's gorgeous weather.
For a day full of roller coasters and family fun, drive the short 1.5 miles to Silver Dollar City, and be sure to visit during Christmas time, when the amusement park is illuminated by beautiful lights!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, private balcony, outdoor patio furniture, in-unit laundry machines, and more
- Enjoy access to 2 community pools (open from late May through early September), multiple charcoal grills, coined laundry machines, playground, and a 5-acre catch and release fishing pond!
- Great location - Easy access to Silver Dollar City, hiking, fishing, swimming, mountain biking, horseback riding, restaurants, bars, and more!
- Closest International Airport: Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF) - 2300 N Airport Blvd, Springfield, MO 65802, ( ~ 49 miles away)
- Closest Domestic Airport: Branson Airport - 4000 Branson Airport Blvd, Hollister, MO 65672, ( ~ 25 Miles Away)
- No smoking permitted inside the unit or out on the back deck. Lots of wood and trees, NO Smoking permitted except out by the pool or parking lots. Thank You
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in