About the property
- Apartment1808 sq. ft.
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay1 - 5 nights
This gorgeous historical luxury apartment with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms on the oceanfront and beach has balcony superb views on Lokrum Island, the Banje beach, Adriatic and Old town of Dubrovnik. This truly gorgeus apartment is a blend of traditional and mordern decor coupled with modern comforts. With chandelers in every room, antique furniture, air-conditioning and situated in supremely convenient location in Dubrovnik, on the beach, near historic sights of Old town, cafes and restaurants, this is THE place to stay.
- In 3 large double bedrooms sleaps 6: all double bedrooms have king size beds and ensuite bathrooms, with shower, basin, WC and hair dryer. The property also has and additional full bathroom with shower, toillete and washbasin.
- Small balcony facing the sea, Banje beach and Lokrum island – enjoy the gorgeous sunsets!
- Spacious open-plan living and dinning area with balcony and incredible views.
- 3minutes walk to restaurants, shops and old town of Dubrovnik.
- Full chefs kitchen with modern appliances including refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, cooktop, oven, cooker hood, toaster, kettle, espresso machine and washer/dryer.
- Free wireless (Wi-Fi) internet and satellite TV.
- Air-conditioned throughout.
- Some public parking outside the door.
- Only two flights of low stairs up to this very accessible and beautiful apartment.
- Coffee, tea, sugar, soap, dishwasher and washing machine tablets, kitchen roll and toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner and lotion provided.
- 300m to the eastern entrance in old town Dubrovnik, at Ploče gate there are 2 supermarkets, bakery, public transportation - bus line number 8 and taxi station.
Modern luxury beachfront air-conditioned apartment with balcony on Banje beach and near the old town of Dubrovnik Croatia. Superb views on Lokrum Island, the Banje beach, Adriatic and Old town of Dubrovnik. Great for those with children or those that cannot handle lots of steps or steep hils.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- English, German, Spanish, Italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 13, 2018
Working in tourism and love to travel.
What makes this Apartment unique
It is very rare oportunity to find a place situated literaly on the beach without one single stair to the old town.
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Stunning in every way. The apartment is dramatic. On entry even the hall is impressive. High ceilings, wonderful artwork, every room is well appointed. Nearly everything about this place is luxurious. My travel companions were impressed as was I. Heated floors in 2 bathrooms, great water pressure and lots of hot water. The master bath has a huge tub and there was enough hot to fill it.....seems like a given but not always the case. Having "pantry items" was amazing. Hosts were very accommodating, even leaving us a cell phone to use to reach them or make local calls, amazing. We felt pampered.
This place will always be the thing that comes up first when someone asks about the trip to Dubrovnik, what a special place!
We had a little trouble figuring out the washing machine, but it was not much of a problem.
The only thing I would like to recommend, an alternative coffee maker. French press maybe. We found instructions for the espresso machine, easy enough, but the specific pods were not easy enough to find at the grocery stores around town. Three or 4 stores and we gave up. It never crossed my mind to call Kristina and ask.
This is still the #1 most beautiful apartment ever booked on any site in any city I have slept so far!
Thanks to Kristina who was kind and swift. She booked us the best driver to the airport, very funny......!!!
We came to town with a rental car, returned it early. Parking is scarce and very very expensive. $100 us for one night in front of our flat. Boom! Take that car, don't need it, everything is near.
Thank you Ivo!
Fabulous Villa, Amazing place
Absolutely top class villa , very close to the city centre in amazing Dubrovnik. One of our best holidays ever, could not fault either the villa or the city. If you do nothing else hire a skippered boat for the day .. they take you to some lovely private spots for swimming in crystal clear sea and then a delicious lunch on the seafront. Definitely recommend.
We spent six wonderful days in this elegant, immaculately clean apartment. It really is right across from the beach - and every request was met quickly and graciously by the managers. We would recommend this apartment to one and all! Kathleen and Ulf Kristoffersson
Perfect location and awesome accommodations.
This is a wonderful location and close to so many things. Couldn't be more happier with the accommodation and Mia was very helpful and responsive to our issues. Would highly recommend this rental.
Fabulous apartment. Nicely decorated, spacious and detailed. Excellent location and unbeatable view
Host was very helpful on arrival.
Luxurious stay in a beautiful apartment with sea view
Absolutely wonderful property. The photos are very accurate and the whole place makes you feel spoilt; comfortable beds, cotton bed linen, high ceilings, beautiful bathrooms and plenty of space. The view form the living room terrace is spectacular - I could sit there all day in the sun. It is only 5 mins walk to two supermarkets, bakery and numerous bars and restaurants. Perhaps 7-8 mins walk to the main town with all choices of bars, food, boat trips etc. Brilliant location.