Cottage sleeps 4 comfortably, relax on the porch and enjoy the lake views
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Outside only - please dispose in provided ashtraysOutside only - please dispose in provided ashtrays
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Most homes here are privately owned, we want you to have fun, enjoy the lake, make good memories, but respect our neighbors properties and privacy.
- Careful when walking/stepping outside. Caution needs to be observed at all times, this is country landscape and we grow rocks.
- Do not throw rocks from gravel drive into mowing areas. This is a Corp of Engineers flood control Lake, you can check their webpage for lake levels.
Enhanced cleaning practices
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Paul & Mary Jo
About Paul & Mary Jo
We moved here in 1982 and bought the cottage in 1993 . Some friends convinced us to fix it up and share our paradise. We have enjoyed many years of renting to fantastic people who come to have a good time. It also helps us to realize how lucky we are to lively here. We are usually nearby if you need something, or we will give you total privacy.
Paul & Mary Jo purchased this Cottage in 1993
Why Paul & Mary Jo chose Mammoth Cave
Beautiful views, close to lake and most everyone you meet in Kentucky/Edmonson County are so very friendly. Love the fact that Edmonson county still does not have a single stoplight!
What makes this Cottage unique
Quiet starry skies at night, you’ll have the option of turning a dusk to dawn light off on the property. Nice clean clear lake to swim, ski, jet ski, rent boats, kayaks, fish. Many different varieties of wildlife and birds can be seen sitting on the porch. Or a short gentle walk to the lake with your fishing pole just might catch your own lunch. A short scenic ride of about 4-5 miles and you can be at Nolin state park with picnic grounds, trails, and a sandy beach. Just a few miles farther and you’ll enter the National Park with trees canopied over the roadways. Take a ride on a free car ferry (when/if operational) across Green River to continue onto Mammoth Cave National Park, which boasts the longest mapped cave trails in the world. There you’ll have access to many walking trails, bike trails, cave tours and a beautiful informational visitor center. There are also restaurants, gift centers, post office, small grocery supply store, laundry facilities, and other unique attractions located in the park.