Tranquility awaits you at this charming 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in West Yarmouth. Situated right down the road from the pristine beach shores, this lovely Cape Cod home offers accommodations for 10, a spacious yard, and an overall perfect home base for a rejuvenating getaway with your loved ones.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds | Sunroom: Pullout Bed
With tons of charm, this warm, inviting home is quintessential Cape Cod. In its past, the lovely home was known as the 'Seapine's Inn,' as you'll notice that there are still numbers on the doors of the bedrooms upstairs to keep the history alive.
The outdoor space adds to the appeal of the home, with an outdoor shower, a huge yard for play, a paver fire pit area, and a large deck. The proximity to the beach and all that Cape Cod has to offer makes it even better!
Inside, the home boasts 1,600 square feet of tastefully decorated living space. Hardwood floors meet your feet throughout the living area, kitchen, and bedrooms, while numerous windows allow the sun to illuminate each room with natural light.
The living area offers the perfect space to curl up with a book on the plush couches while warming your toes next to the gas fireplace or watching your favorite shows on the cable TV.
The chef will find their dream in the kitchen, fully equipped with everything necessary to whip up delicious recipes. Upstairs, the 4 bedrooms await with cozy beds that promise many great nights of sleep.
Nestled at the corner of 2 streets, this home offers a view of Lewis Bay down Massachusetts Avenue, reminding you that the beach is always just a short stroll down the street. Start your mornings with a walk along the pristine shores and spend your days bathing in the sun or jumping in the waves.
For lunch or dinner, fire up one of the grills for a cookout in the beautiful outdoors. Wine and dine on the spacious deck while enjoying the fresh air. For dessert, roast marshmallows around the fire pit with your loved ones before retreating inside to get some rest for the next day.
From this ideally-located home, you'll have easy access to all that Cape Cod has to offer! Take your pick of which beach you'd rather relax at, whether it be the neighborhood beach, right down the street, Englewood Beach, which is a quarter mile away, or Seagull Beach, less than 2 miles from the property!
Enjoy a day of family fun at the Inflatable Airpark, Whydah Pirate Museum, or Pirate's Cove Mini-Golf! Whenever you're not preparing your own meal at the home-away-from-home, dine out at one of the numerous restaurants in the area, including the popular Captain Parker's.
The home is also just a quick ride to downtown Hyannis and all the entertainment it has to offer. Whether you spend most of your time soaking up the sun at the beach or exploring the surrounding areas, you're sure to make lasting memories while staying at this fantastic vacation rental house!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious deck, large yard, gas grill, charcoal grill, fire pit, 2 adult bikes, 1 kids bike, free WiFi, electric fireplace, cable TV, and more!
- If you're traveling with kids, utilize the family-friend amenities, including a high chair, baby gates, and baby toys for the bath tub!
- Unbeatable location - Walking distance from the neighborhood beach, a quarter mile from Englewood Beach, less than 2 miles from Seagull Beach, and close to the Inflatable Airpark, Whydah Pirate Museum, Pirate's Cove Mini-Golf, and restaurants!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Boston Logan International Airport - 1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128, (~77 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $100 per stay fee
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in