4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
This 4 bedroom and 3 bath home was built in 2016 is only 4 blocks from Saratoga Flat Track, 0.9 miles to Saratoga Casino and Hotel, 3/4 of a mile to beautiful Downtown Saratoga Springs, 1 mile to Saratoga City Center, and 1.7 miles to Saratoga Performing Arts Center. Everything this great city has to offer is a few minutes outside your door.
Our home features a large backyard with plenty of outdoor seating, covered back porch with seating for relaxation as well as meals outside, gas grill provided. A large front porch with seating. Very spacious Master Bedroom with a walk in closet and a master bathroom, amazing kitchen for cooking dinners and great living room for relaxing after a long day. Additional bedrooms include two rooms upstairs with their own bathroom to share and a large bedroom on the first floor with its own bathroom.
Additional features include 54" flat screen TV, DVD player, and Apple TV for Netflix in the living room, speakers in kitchen and back porch for listening to music all controlled by Alexa Eco Dot. Available by the week or weekend.
Located in a beautiful neighborhood. Perfect for those who like to go for a morning jog.
Easy access to it all…Saratoga Race Course, Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Spa State Park, Saratoga Gaming and Hotel, Saratoga City Center, Saratoga National Historical Park, Saratoga Golf Courses, Saratoga's Museums, Spas, Mineral Springs and much more!
Incredible Dining & Entertainment steps away...: • Incredible dining, appetizers, coffee shops and so much more. The following are located within a short walk:
- Horseshoe Inn (6 Blocks away)
- Mexican Connection (7 Blocks)
- Brook Tavern
- Chianti Il Ristorante, serves sophisticated, authentic Northern Italian fare in an elegant
- Boca Bistro
- Thirsty Owl
- Duo Modern Japanese Cuisine
- Forno Bistro
- Olde Bryan Inn
- Ravenous: Ravenous is downtown Saratoga’s only crepe restaurant.
- Esperanto: Foods from around the world, Greece, Mexican, Middle Eastern , Thailand and others.
- One Caroline Street Bistro
- Coffee, tea, etc.: Uncommon Grounds Coffee & Tea, Starbucks, Saratoga Coffee Traders, Eugenio's Cafe Gelato
- The Winebar Bar
So many places and events to enjoy...: • Saratoga Race Course: Also known as Saratoga Racetrack or 'the flat track', Saratoga Race Course is the oldest continually operating Thoroughbred horse racing track in the United States. The track is home to the Travers Stakes, 'America's Mid-Summer Derby' which occurs in late August.
• Saratoga Performing Arts Center: Referred to locals and frequent visitors as 'SPAC', this outdoor performing arts venue features classical performances, the Saratoga Jazz Festival, the Saratoga Wine and Food Festival and major pop and rock concerts. It is the summer home of the New York City Ballet and The Philadelphia Orchestra.
• Saratoga Casino and Hotel: With over 1,000 video gaming machines, harness racing and a night club, Saratoga Casino and Hotel has plenty going on.
• Saratoga Spa State Park and so much more...
It's time to get away and enjoy the charm!: Character, history, and charm are just a few of the reasons Saratoga was named as one of America’s Dozen Distinctive Destinations by the National Trust for Historic Preservation. However, this sort of acclaim is nothing new to Saratoga. For centuries, Saratoga Springs has been a premier destination. Discover all there is to see and do here, from world-famous horse racing at Saratoga Race Course during the summer to award-winning golf. There is so much to do in perfect place for your next getaway!