|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
This home’s location cannot be beat! Tastefully redecorated with ceramic tile throughout. Wake up to spectacular sunrises and even more spectacular sunsets from your private pool and patio. Fully furnished with all amenities and then some:
• Fully equipped kitchen, bar counter top as well as eat-in kitchen leading out to pool/patio.
• Master bedroom with king size bed, flat screen TV with cable service, walk in closet and large sliding doors leading out to pool/patio.
• Master bathroom with tub/shower combo, double vanity and plenty of linens
• Guest bedroom with 2 twin beds and great view from front window of Gulf of Mexico
• Guest bathroom with walk-in shower
• Living room has large flat screen TV, cable service and sliding glass doors to pool/patio
• Laundry facilities are available in the garage
• 16’ x 30’ pool is treated and tested regularly and pool floats, noodles, etc. are available
• Bicycles are available for your use as well as fishing rods & reels
Since purchasing this beautiful home in 2009 we have grown to love the Hudson, FL area.
Steve Tombragel purchased this house in 2009
Enjoy sitting poolside, sun bathing or boating in this quaint boating community then end the day with spectacular sunsets! The fishing and bird watching is extraordinary. Local laid back atmosphere offers total relaxation. Everything you need is nearby.
The marine wildlife is abundant and there isn't a day that goes by where the dolphin and manatee don't visit us. Extraordinary fishing, bird watching, boating and swimming!
Top notch experience from our first contact with the owner until the day we left. Owner and property manager were both easily reached to ensure any questions were quickly answered. The house was impeccably clean, very spacious and contained every amenity required plus extras. Amazing views, extremely quiet house and neighbourhood, the prefect spot for walking and boating. A terrific holiday home for a peaceful vacation away from the crowds.
We enjoyed our stay and the location could not have been better for a restful vacation.
Wonderful ocean front property, spotlessly clean and well maintained, description exactly as listed.
Owner very responsive,and local property manager available if needed.
Would definitely visit again, and recommend to stay here.
This Hudson home is true to every photo on the VRBO website! Actually, the home is BETTER than the pictures! Equipped with everything you need to be comfortable for a week's stay, just like home. Each room is comfortably furnished; the kitchen is well equipped for feeding a family; the pool deck is also fully furnished for swimming, fishing, lounging and bird watching. Every scene from every angle of the property is perfect Florida living. Our stay, at the end of the summer, provided us a relaxing break whether we stayed in for the day, poolside, or visited any of the nearby Gulf beaches.
This home was amazing!!!!. Everything we hoped for and more! The views and sunsets were breathtaking. Steve and property Manager Larry are 1st class people to deal with. So much in the welcome book really steered us in right direction for food. Goto to Tarpon springs and try (Hella's Greek) OUT OF THIS WORLD GOOD! had great weather and seen 2 dolphins and 3 manatees in our 5 day stay. We look forward to coming back someday Soon!!! Thank You Steve!!!
I could use so many words to describe our stay..blissful, enjoyable, pleasant, excellent, surprising.. We usually are a beach family but this time we needed to stay close to family. We have since decided differently about the beach. We have rented several homes from Vrbo but this one has been our favorite. The kids had a wonderful time going back and forth between fishing on the sea wall to swimming. We have a 13 year old that smiled from ear to ear when he saw the house and told me I made a great decision..that in and of itself speaks volumes of how wonderful. The views are spectacular and watching the tides to all the different birds coming in each day. There is nothing you need to bring other than your clothes. Thank you so much for sharing your home.
• Sun West Park-newly opened July 2015-outdoor sports and recreation park in Pasco County offering white sandy beach, swimming, Aqua Park, Kayaking/Paddleboard and volleyball.
• Weeki Wachee Springs State Park-a natural freshwater spring and home of the live underwater mermaid show and Buccaneer Bay water park
• Pine Island Beach – a public beach with sugary white sand and Willy’s Tropical Breeze Café
• Famous Greek Sponge Docks – Walk the streets of this quaint Greek town and enjoy their many shops and delicious restaurants as well as the Bayou, Howard Park and Sunset Park.
• Caladesi Island State Park - Caladesi Island has 3 miles of absolutely beautiful Gulf beaches with shallow, clear, calm waters.
And of course there’s always time for a day trip to other nearby locales including: Clearwater Beach, Honeymoon Island State Park, Busch Gardens, Adventure Island Water Park, Florida Aquarium, numerous museums, St. Petersburg Pier, Orlando area attractions, or take in a game from the numerous professional sports teams: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Devil Rays and Lightning.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£406|
$500.00 deposit reserves your dates and is held as a security deposit to be refunded within 14 days of departure provided all terms of the rental agreement are met.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.