Let go of all your worries and stresses with this captivating 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Berger apartment, which sleeps 2! The 'Sunset Suite' is located on a breathtaking 42-acre farm that has so much to do and see, you'll have a hard time ever leaving the property!
Bedroom: King Bed
If you're searching for a peaceful and tranquil property, stay here! Your little ones will love this working farm and all of the cute animals that call it home, including swans, Muscovy ducks, turkey, pasture-raised heritage pigs, Dorper sheep, dirt-scratching hens, and wildlife.
During the warmer months, explore the property and pick some delicious treats from the fruit trees and bushes. Bring your fishing rod along and try your luck in the pond.
You'll forget about all of the troubles of home when you witness the picturesque views of the farm and woods. Spend downtime relaxing outside on the patio, drinking the tasty wine the homeowners provided you with and conversing with your companions.
The gas grill allows you to cook mouthwatering meals outside, while you take in the property's natural splendor.
When you've checked off your plans for the day, return home to relax in this apartment's cozy interior, featuring handsome hardwood floors and a pleasing color scheme.
Stay entertained during your downtime with the flat-screen satellite TV. Show off your culinary skills in the kitchen, equipped with a refrigerator, stove, oven, and all of the other necessary cooking utensils.
Look forward to retreating to the plush king-sized bed after exhausting days discovering all that this exciting area offers!
You can't beat this apartment's location, situated close to practically every desired attraction in Missouri Wine Country! Conveniently located near Hermann and New Haven, you'll easily be able to witness the country lifestyle firsthand.
The homeowners provide complimentary limousine transportation to the Hermann Trolley, which will show you 5 wineries, marvelous shopping locations, and mouthwatering restaurants.
Take a scenic 30-minute drive to one of the 7 family-owned wineries and taste exceptional wine. Discover the intriguing attractions that surround you with a guided limousine ride that will take you to wineries, glass blowing, distilleries, and other popular tourist destinations.
Outdoor enthusiasts will love exploring the gorgeous Ozark landscape with a bike ride on one of the close by trails. Practice your swing at the driving range or play a round of golf with your companions at the Loutre Shore Country Club.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include air conditioning, central heating, soft linens, fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet, shared laundry machines, flat-screen satellite TV, patio furniture, fire pit, gas grill, paddle boats, and much more!
- Situated on a 42-acre working farm, which features a fishing pond, farm animals, wildlife and an in-ground swimming pool!
- Prime location! Within 7 miles of Hermann, New Haven, and all of the magnificent attractions they offer!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: St. Louis Lambert International Airport, 10701 Lambert International Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63145 (~75.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Family gatherings, weddings, and business retreats are welcome! Please inquire further with Evolve for more information
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please be aware that the homeowner lives on the premises
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that this property is located on a working farm and travelers need to be aware of possible bugs, ticks, etc.