Chalet #91or #93
Non-smoking chalet studio concept chalet on the 2nd floor with magnificent view of the Lac à la Truite and mountains for 2 persons.
Including: -King size bed, fireplace, double whirlpool, sauna and fully equiped kitchen. Patio with BBQ (in summer).
Our fitness center Le Soleil offers a heated indoor pool, a gym, a steam bath and a Nordic exterior hot tub open year round. It is available free of charge to all our clients only.
You also have unlimited access to our private beach of Lac à la Truite and the opportunity to rent boats by the hour or by the day (pedal boats, kayaks, rowboats and dock with electric motor). There are seven species of fish in the lake for the fun of fishing (trout, perch, smallmouth bass, silver knight, bluegill and rock sun, bullhead).
In the heart of the Laurentians nestled between Val-David and Ste-Agathe, our picturesque chalet is located in a mountainous area well known for its breathtaking views of Lac à la Truite and the surrounding mountains.
Take ride on board with Les Croisières Alouette on magnificent Lac des Sables where the captain will share some of Sainte-Agathe's history with you.
Go visit Santa Claus and his village at Village du Pere Noël.
Horse-back riding is an option too or sit back in a horse drawn carriage from La Ferme Duquette. Their horses can greet you at your doorstep!
How about Go-Karting at Val-Va. The Zipline at Tyroparc offers a breathtaking experience.
Live Theatre (Theatre Le Patriote in Ste-Agathe or Le Théâtre du Marais in Val David).
Wining, dining and nightlife in the Laurentians is amazing! There are hundreds of restaurants, brasseries and night clubs to choose from. Ask us for recommendations!
For more information please feel free to contact us!
The Preceding rate is a base rate. Similar to amenities, prices vary per unit depending as well on occupancy and season.
For further information and reservations please contact us.
Pet Policy (dog)
- Only small domestic pet of 20 lbs or less is permitted in certain chalet.
- No puppy less than 1 year old and no dog breed losing a lot of hair are permitted.
- Cats are unfortunately no longer permitted due to a significant amount of people who are allergic to cats.
- Guests must notify us in advance if they plan on bringing a pet.
- An extra charge of $15 + tax a night will apply.
- Pets are not permitted at the beach nor at the pool.
For massages services,
- We require 72hrs in advance to book. The massages will be given in the comfort of your cottage.