A relaxing Rocky Mountain retreat awaits you at 'Eagle's Nest,' a vacation rental house in Silverthorne! Boasting 2 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, and 3 bedrooms, this house is perfect for parties of 13. Situated in the beautiful mountains with breathtaking views, it's the best home base off-the-grid, while still being a short drive from world-class ski resorts. Bring your family and friends along for a memorable getaway in the Rockies!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2 (Upper Level): King Bed | Bedroom 3 (Bunk Room): Queen bed, 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds | Loft: Twin Daybed
Inside, the spacious cabin boasts 3,000 square feet of comfortable living space, featuring cozy mountain decor, comfy furnishings, and windows throughout, allowing the sun to illuminate each room.
After an active day outdoors, you'll love relaxing back at your home-away-from-home. Kick back on the plush couches while watching your favorite shows on the Smart cable TV in the living area. Cuddle close to the gas fireplace in the living area to stay warm during the winter months.
Whip up a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen whenever you're hungry. Add a fiery twist to your dish with an entree on the gas grill outside! Serve your home-cooked meals at the large 8-person dining table, the 4-person eat-in bar, or outside on the deck!
End your evenings wining and dining on the deck - home to a brand new private hot tub come November 2018! When you're ready for a good night's rest, 2 bedrooms with king-sized beds are perfect for adults, while the bunk room with a queen-sized bed and bunk beds ensure a peaceful slumber for the both kids and adults!
Enjoy expansive 180-degree mountain views from the large windows on the main level, and take a step outside onto the spacious deck to enjoy the fresh mountain air. Spend those snowy Colorado days hitting the slopes at the nearby ski resorts, and use those sunny summer days for hiking the numerous trails in the area.
From this property, you'll be within minutes of all of the adventures that colorful Colorado has to offer!
If you're in the mood for a day in town, drive just a few minutes to get to Silverthorne, where you can browse the outlet shops or swim at the Silverthorne Recreation Center. Whenever you don't cook at home, dine out at one of the delicious restaurants in the area!
During the winter, take to the slopes at Keystone, Breckenridge, and Copper Mountain, all within 20 minutes of the home!
Trails abound right near the property for summer hiking and biking. With so much to see and do all around the area, you're sure to have an unforgettable getaway while staying at this fantastic vacation rental house!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious deck, gas fireplace, gas grill, Smart TV with in living area, Smart TV in the bunk room, free WiFi, and more!
- Brand new private outdoor hot tub available November 2018!
- Fantastic location - Minutes from Keystone, Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, the town of Silverthorne, hiking trails, biking paths, fishing, restaurants, and shops!
- No smoking - $150 fee will be charged if signs of smoking are found
- No pets allowed
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note that the attached mother-in-law suite with separate entrance and living spaces is occasionally occupied by other tenants
- Renovations are underway on the deck to include an outdoor hot tub. The installation will be complete in November 2018
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in