Escape to Silverthorne for the ultimate Rocky Mountain retreat when you book this splendid 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo that comfortably sleeps up to 6 guests. Situated at the corner of a condo complex, offering gorgeous views of Buffalo Mountain and the Arapahoe National Forest from the private balcony, this unit has everything you need for a memorable getaway!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Experience the unobstructed views of the Arapahoe National Forest from the private balcony, while the side of the condo faces breathtaking views of beautiful Buffalo Mountain.
Inside, the 2-bedroom 2-bathroom unit boasts 1,084 square feet of comfortable living space and sleeps 4-6. From the wood-burning fireplace, 2 cable TVs, DVD player, and plush furnishings, to the fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, and in-unit laundry machines provided for your convenience, you'll feel right at home in this cozy condo!
When you're in need of a good night's rest, retreat to the master bedroom, which features a new king-sized mattress, or the second bedroom, where you'll find a comfy queen-sized mattress.
Begin your days with a morning hike on the trail that begins right outside the door! During the winter, hit the slopes at one of the nearby ski resorts, or visit the town of Silverthorne for great shopping and dining opportunities.
Rest near the wood-burning fireplace in the living area, while the chef of the group cooks a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Enjoy your meal at the dining table before walking over to the community hot tub to unwind with your travel companions.
Not only does this condo offer spectacular views, but it's also in the perfect location for you to easily access all that the Colorado Rockies have to offer! During the summertime, hike, and bike the numerous trails throughout Summit County, especially the one that continues from your doorstep!
Directly in front of the condo, the Summit Free Stage will pick you up and take you to all of the nearby ski resorts, Silverthorne shopping, and the mountain towns of Breckenridge, Frisco, Dillon, Keystone, and Copper Mountain.
During the winter time, enjoy downhill skiing, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and snowboarding at one of the 3 nearby ski resorts - Keystone, Copper Mountain, and Breckenridge - all within 15 miles of the condo! If you're up for a short drive, head to Vail, just 45 minutes away.
For a more laid-back day, outlet shops, numerous restaurants, and a movie theater are all available in the town of Silverthorne, minutes from the condo.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private balcony, gas grill, community hot tub, wood-burning fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, 2 flat screen cable TVs, DVD player, wireless internet access, and more
- Enjoy unobstructed views of Arapahoe National Forest and Buffalo Mountain from your private balcony!
- Fantastic location - Within walking distance of hiking and biking trails, 9 miles from Keystone Ski Resort, 10 miles from Copper Mountain Ski Resort, 14 miles from Breckenridge Ski Resort, and 45 minutes from Vail!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport, 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 6
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in