Escape from life's everyday stresses when you book this tranquil 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Great Falls that comfortably sleeps 10. Featuring a recently remodeled interior, along with being featured in the city's annual walk of gardens in spring 2013 for the homes amazing landscape, this house promises a memorable retreat! You'll be a short walk from downtown shops & restaurants.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Cots
Your worries will melt away the moment you step inside this charming home, with its well-appointed furnishings and tasteful decor. The vaulted ceilings and large windows provide a bright and spacious feel in the main living area.
Relax on the soft leather sofas as you watch a program on the large flat-screen TV, or on chillier nights, you can curl up in front of the gas fireplace with a good book.
Prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and ample countertop space. If you need a break from the kitchen, cook up some burgers on the gas grill while you enjoy the sounds of nature from the covered front porch.
The children of the group will love playing in the beautiful, fenced backyard while parents may enjoy sipping their favorite beverage outside! After a fun-filled day, you'll appreciate a good night's rest in one of the home's luxurious beds. The master bedroom now includes a flat-screen table TV - so watch a new movie before drifting to sleep!
Along with its excellent amenities, nothing can beat this home's fantastic location! Enjoy the short walk to the must-see Charles Russell Museum, which is just a block away!
Be sure to check out the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center just a 10-minutes drive, where you'll find a permanent exhibit hall, 158-seat theater, an education room for hands-on curriculum-based activities, and a retail store.
Another great local attraction is the Giant Springs State Park, which is also 10 minutes from this lovely home. You'll also find 3 ski areas located just an hour from the home and river and lake access 30-60 minutes away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV cable TV in living room and master bedroom, play structure, gas grill, gas fireplace, DVD player, indoor spa tub in the master bedroom, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, fenced yard and more!
- Fantastic Great Falls location! Easy access to Giant Springs State Park, Charles Russell Museum, Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center, restaurants, shopping, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Great Falls International Airport - 2800 Terminal Dr, Great Falls, MT 59404 (~6.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the lower level unit of this home is being rented out on a monthly basis, so there may be other guests on the property during your stay in this upper-level unit