A peaceful Vermont getaway awaits you at this 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom vacation rental house in Panton. Boasting over 3,800 square feet of well-appointed living space and 185-feet of private Lake Champlain access, this spacious home features an open floor plan and everything you need to feel at home! With stunning views of the water and accommodations for up to 8 adults with room for 2 extra children, this beautiful property has everything needed for families or friends sharing a memorable retreat!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds | Loft: 2 Twin Beds, Full Bed
On those chilly Vermont evenings, relax on one of the plush sofas in front of the gas fireplace in the living room. The chef of the group will enjoy preparing a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen, which offers stainless steel appliances and ample granite countertop space.
Take in the view from the dining table as you feast on the delicious meal. Spend time in the family room watching your favorite DVD movie on the flat screen TV as you sink into the comfortable couch.
Take your favorite beverage out to the sunroom, where you can gaze at the dazzling views of Lake Champlain with the Adirondack Mountains in the backdrop. There is ample seating, including a plush recliner where you can warm up in front of the potbelly stove.
In warmer weather, walk down to the water where you can swim, kayak, or simply enjoy being near the water. When it's time for a good night's rest, enjoy a peaceful slumber in one of the many comfy beds in the delightful home.
-- THE LOCATION --
Conveniently located near many of the area's best attractions, you'll have endless options, sure to suit all tastes! For outdoor adventures, you'll find bicycling, fishing, hiking, swimming, skiing, sailing, and horseback riding nearby.
Head to one of the quaint antique shops or art galleries in the area, or discover new wines at one of the local wineries. If the season is right, head over to Charlotte for blueberry picking. To try some of the delicious restaurants in the area, head to Ferrisburgh, Vergennes, Middlebury, and Bristol.
Regardless of how you choose to spend your time in Panton, you're sure to make lasting memories at this fantastic vacation rental house!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, potbelly stove, sunroom, patio furniture, gas fireplace, flat screen TV, DVD player, beach chairs, beach towels, central heat, washer and dryer, wireless internet access, and more!
- Fantastic Panton location! Situated right on Lake Champlain. Easy access to biking, hiking, fishing, swimming, skiing, sailing, horseback riding, wineries, blueberry picking, art galleries, restaurants, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Burlington International Airport - 1200 Airport Dr, South Burlington, VT 05403, ( ~ 33 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that this property sleeps 8 adults in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 10 for groups traveling with 2 additional children
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in