Charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath home across from Raynor Park in Sunnyvale. This gorgeous home is walking distance to the new Apple "Spaceship" Headquarters, and Kaiser hospital. Whether you are coming for business, or pleasure, this is the home for your stay in the bay area! Enjoy the park, walk or drive to the new downtown Cupertino Village area, about a mile a way, or plan to cook a meal in the fully equipped kitchen.
distance to Stanford Univ 16.1
distance to Stanford Hospital 16.3
distance to SAP center 7.0
distance to Santa Clara Conv. Ctr. 6.3
distance to nearest bus 0.4
distance to nearest train (Lawrence Station) 2.0
distance to nearest park (Raynor Park) 0.08
distance to nearest grocery store (Full Circle Farm Stand) 0.2
distance to nearest Starbucks 0.6
distance to San Francisco 47.9
distance to San Jose 10.0
Pictured hot tub not available for use.
The following serves as an addendum to the reservation and rental agreement entered into between the parties via HomeAway/VRBO and its affiliate sites.
House Rules & Booking Policies - For complete rules and details, see Renter's Guide, which is emailed 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Guests are responsible for thoroughly reading the guide prior to their stay, and adhering to policies outlined therein during their stay.
* No pets. No smoking. No parties/events. Some common sense rules include but are not limited to 1) Guests are responsible for following garbage protocol and taking out their own trash 2) Garage openers, passes, pool keys etc. (if applicable) must stay at the property (fees for removal apply).
* Quiet hours 10pm-8am
* Please remove your shoes inside the home.
* We expect the home to be kept up during your stay (i.e. spills wiped up, garbage and recycling taken out and put in the proper bins). Shoes should be removed when inside the home. In the event the cleaners indicate that the home has been neglected or damage is occurring from lack of care, we will require weekly cleanings at guest’s expense. If such is discovered upon checkout, additional fees will apply.
* Reservation Changes: For moves of the same duration, there is no change fee if we receive your request more than 30 days prior to arrival. Within 30 days, a $200 change fee applies. Guests are responsible for any price increase for the new nights. Cancellation fees may apply for moves more than 30 days from original arrival date. Only one change will be accepted without cancellation fees.
* Reservation may not be resold or sublet. Only the persons/group identified at the time of booking are allowed to stay at the property.
* Stays of 3 weeks or more require professional cleanings every 2 weeks. There is an additional $150 charge per cleaning.
* Bookings of 30 days or more and not subject to tax fee. Please disregard the tax fee on quotes longer than 30 nights.
* Renter may be required to sign a separate rental agreement with the property manager upon booking.