Perched above the falls Hopes Anchor, one can listen to the sound of cascading waters while sipping a cocktail and jump in to cool off. Or take a day trip to one of our World famous ski mountains, and fish the day by the out door fireplace with a cup of cocoa. The fenced in front yard is great for kids and dogs, the chefs kitchen has all you need to cook up a feast with our own fresh organic free range eggs and vegetable garden, and the cozy beds are blissful.
The house is furnished with a mix of mid century modern and classic syle. Our kitchen is brand new with a dishwasher, fridge and amazing 6 burner Wolf oven. The beds are outfitted with pure cotton sheets and down pillows and comforters. As an artist and designer, I have taken great care to make this house cozy, chic and cheerful for my guests. The house literally sits creekside over the falls at the Tannery Bridge which one can jump off of into the fresh and cool waters of the Kaaterskill creek. The back yard has an out door fireplace for cool nights, roasting marshmallows, sitting under the stars.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 2 semi-secluded acres of woods and a creekside meadow
- Four bedrooms both w/ 2 double, 1 queen, and a single for extra guests we have a gold out queen sofa in the living room.
- Walk-in shower with high end fixtures
- Furnished front porch
- 500 sq ft furnished sun deck
- Outdoor fireplace with plenty of seating
- HiDef cable TV
- Xbox 360
- Apple TV
- State of the art open kitchen
- Barware & accessories for your adult beverage needs
- All linens and towels provided except for beach towels so please bring your own for swimming