- Chalet2690 sq. ft.
- Separate WCs2
- Min. Stay5 nights
- english, french, german, spanish, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- 18 Oct 2018
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Beautiful chalet over looking Cortina.
Beautiful private location! It’s a mile uphill from town but worth it for the view. We especially enjoyed the outside patio.
it's a pleasure for us have guests like you in our house : polite and enthusiastic.
Our Chalet will be always available for you, your family and your friends.
The Perfect Vacation
Massimo's home was the perfect fit for our family. We stayed for a week in February with 5 adults and 3 kids. The layout of the bedrooms and beds was exactly what we were looking for. I would absolutely stay at his house again the next time I visit Cortina!
- Nice updated kitchen that we used the majority of the time because we have 3 kids (ages 8, 6, and 4). It allowed us to minimize the stress of eating out, and was like cooking at home.
- Location was incredible! Just a couple minutes East of Cortina so the proximity to skiing was <10 min every way.
- Large portion of land around the home made for incredible views! Plus the hills right outside let us take the kids sledding, building snowmen, and just playing in the snow for hours. We really enjoyed the feeling of being separated from central Cortina, but easily accessible at the same time.
- Massimo is the best host! He responded within a few hours to all my emails/texts, and continually asked if we needed anything during our stay to ensure we were well taken care of. He also provide a huge list of local attractions catered to our family (restaurants, ski rental places, bars/cafe's, ice skating, etc).
- Great bedrooms which were oriented perfectly to allow separate rooms for our kids, my parents, my brother, and my wife and I.
- Wireless internet doesn't work in the "lower" apartment.
- You have to walk outside to get between the apartments.
- Since it was February there was a lot of snow so we got stuck in the driveway multiple times. However, that is very dependent on the season (so not really a con). With chains or 4-wheel drive you won't have any issue.
I can't say enough amazing things about the house and our stay in Cortina. It was everything we had hoped for and more! It is very evident that the house is special to Massimo and his family, and that they love to share it with others.
Thanks Alex, you and your beautiful family will be always welcome in Villa Cristallina.
I'm very proud that your holidays in my house are "special" in your memories.
Keep in touch.
Beautifull Chalet in stunning locatation
We arrived at 5pm after a very long drive from the UK to be greeted by the owner who quickly showed us around explaining all the details she spoke good English and left us to settle in and get on with our 1 week stay. We were a group of 9 using all the bedrooms which are generous in size and well appointed .The only criticism we had is the shower for the 2 downstairs rooms is located in the garage but as we were there in summer it really wasn't a big issue. The property is located above Cortina with spectacular views and easy access to the town. We were in Cortina for running/hiking holiday and this area sure meets all requirements .We ate in a lot and there is a good supermarket located in the town(provision of map of location would be good idea).on the occasions we ate out there are ample restaurants and bars in the town or on the side of the mountain roads. All things considered I would recommend this property and indeed I will probably return myself in the near future
Impossibly stunning views!
Our family of 10 stayed at this beautiful mountain chalet for four weeks this summer, and we had an amazing time. It would be difficult to recommend this excellent home more highly. The views are impossibly stunning, and probably the best in Cortina. The chalet itself was very well-maintained, and had many little architectural touches of a refined, family-heirloom home. Max and his charming wife were wonderful and very helpful with restaurants, etc. We had booked three weeks originally (it can be a real roll of the dice, booking for such a long time without seeing the home first), but we loved it from the moment we pulled into the drive. We were able to grab one more week, to make it a solid month.
Cortina is a great Alpine town, with excellent restaurants and shops. One of our favorite restaurant experiences we have had yet in Italy was in Cortina, at a restaurant that can be seen from the front porch of the chalet. It is a perfect location for exploring the Italian Alps.
The property is private, set up on the hillside on the east side of town, with woods behind the house for the kiddos to explore, and a couple of acres of rolling grassland around and in front of the house, while at the same time the home is mere moments away from the center of town. The kitchen is small, but serviceable for even a family of our size. The only thing to be aware of, is that there are only two showers, with the second one down in the garage (a huge garage, built into the hillside, with a ping-pong table, etc.). Not a big deal, we just sent the kiddos down there for their showers, but it might be inconvenient for some groups.
The lower part of the house is a separate, spacious apartment, with two bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room, and a mini-kitchen. The main house upstairs has three bedrooms, and two bathrooms. The slate porch is large and beautiful, perfect for outdoor dining, and just sitting and enjoying the views.
Again, it would be difficult to recommend this home more highly. We are looking forward to getting back there soon, if Max doesn't mind the controlled chaos of our big family in his beautiful chalet!
Thanks Drew, always happy to see again you and your amazing family!!
La villa e' una struttura bellissima composta da due appartamenti. Abbiamo soggiornato nell'appartamento più piccolo la settimana di capodanno e siamo stati benissimo. La posizione e' ottima sia per andare in centro che per andare a sciare. Le camere sono grandi e calde, il garage e' enorme con possibilità di parcheggio per più macchine. Lo spazio esterno e la vista su Cortina e le tofane sono unici!! Massimo il proprietario e la Sua famiglia sono persone veramente gentili e disponibili su qualsiasi cosa. Non potevo chiedere di meglio!!! È stato un vero piacere poter soggiornare nella loro casa!! Alla prossima! Costanza Michi
Grazie Costanza, e' stato per noi un piacere ospitare te e i tuoi amici.
Ovviamente saremo lieti di riavervi a casa. A presto. Massimo
NEL PERIODO INVERNALE VIENE AGGIUNTO IL 10% PER LE SPESE DI RISCALDAMENTO. PERIODO DAL 20 DICEMBRE AL 10 GENNAIO SI AFFITTA PER MINIMO 2 SETTIMANE.