|Property type||mobile home|
|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Secure, inside 5 star gated recreation park (The Palms River Resort). View of Colorado River, & boat launch ramp. Be the first one on the beach, just across the street from rental. Plenty of parking with lg. boat/car port. Large deck looks at view. Resort has tennis, large pool, childrens' pool, Game room, Spas, Fitness center, & on site store. Close to gambling, 45 min. to London Bridge, Havasu, Az. 30 min. to Laughlin, Nv. & Bullhead, Az. Only 15 min. to AVI Indian Casino & resort with movie theatres.
We lived in Calif. most of our married life. Became acquainted with Laughlin and Colorado river in 1999 & got hooked on boating & camping. Then bought our adorable place when we tired of the camping scene. Since we've retired we decided to move to the Az. side of the river and build our home which is only about a mile down river by boat or jet ski.
Bob or Pearl Vollrath purchased this mobile home in 2002
This is a unique location to lots of gambling and tourist locations, like OATMAN, the old mining town still in use with wild burros coming into town for food and petting. Lake Havasu City with London Bridge. Wildlife along the river, coyoties, burros, birds, big horn sheep.
The main coach has one bedroom/ queen bed. A large bathroom/ cute kitchen, eating area, and living room with lovely view of the river. in 2003 we decided to add on a guest room with it's own bathroom with shower, it also has view of river.
We enjoyed our three month stay for the most part. This unit is very clean and well maintained. Our Landlords were eager to address any concerns we had, they lived close by and were not hard to contact.
The park is well maintained, the Management and Staff were pleasant to deal with and the many well organized functions in the Clubhouse were awesome ( special thanks to Lana and Mary ). There were a few things that could be improved at this five star resort.
1) The lovely pool should be heated, this was a very cool winter and a heated pool would have been nice.
2) Most of the time we were here the treadmills in the gym were broken.
3) Security proved to be an issue with several thefts reported including one ATV. Sometimes the main gates were wide open all nite!
4) This Park is not 55+ so on several occasions full time owners coming for weekend getaways with partying to do would ignore the quiet time hours.
5) Internet service is poor and an additional cost.
First and last month deposit if long term + cleaning fee Short term, first month plus cleaning fee. Note: All tenants must pay for their electricity!
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.