|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
CHECK OUT OUR MONTHLY SPECIALS UNDER RATES! CALL OR EMAIL FOR DETAILS!
Enjoy the privacy and space of a beautiful and unique cabin during your vacation!
This fabulous custom built log cabin is now available all season long! Bear Pool Lodge is a destination in itself, located in the Maranatha Resort in beautiful Cosby, Tennessee it is the perfect retreat for large groups of friends, family gatherings, wedding parties, church outings or corporate getaways. You will be outrageously spoiled by the amenities of this Luxury cabin.
Bear Pool Lodge provides for much of your group’s indoor entertainment right on site.
• Families and friends can enjoy the indoor heated Pool no matter the weather outside!
• Soak in the huge hot tub on the rear deck!
• Kids and grown-ups alike will have a blast in the lodge’s game room, complete with pool table and basketball arcade.
• Watch your favorite movies, TV show and sports in the private theater room complete with sound system and theater seating!
Guest at Bear Pool Lodge are treated to a large, open cabin that is designed for comfort:
• Huge kitchen with modern appliances, fully equipped with all dishes, cookware and utensils for cooking that special meal.
• Comfortable, large living area with quality leather furnishings and large HDTV with Comcast cable and built in DVD player, as well as a convenient electric fireplace for those chilly days & nights.
• Four-and-a –half baths located throughout the lodge, each with high-quality linens.
• Each bedroom is appointed with beautiful furniture and decor as well as comfortable and high-quality bedding. Four queen beds, 1-set of bunk beds and 1-king size bed. Each bedroom is complete with flat screen TV with built-in DVD, as well as Comcast cable.
• Sleeper sofa’s and futons located throughout the lodge, each with high-quality bedding.
• Large rear deck with outdoor grill ( charcoal-gas-smoker) and winter views of the mountains.
• Nice level back yard with outdoor fire-pit. Great for all outdoor games!
• Large capacity washer/dryer (front end loader)
• With all these great amenities and so much more, no need to spend lots of money on attractions when this amazing cabin has it all!!
Less than a mile from the Cosby entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Bear Pool Lodge is close to everything (only a 20-25 minute drive into Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge),yet far enough away where your group can enjoy the peace and tranquility of the Great Smoky Mountains.
• The Cosby entrance to the National Park is one of the most tranquil and beautiful- it’s one of the best kept secrets in the Smokies.
• A blue ribbon trout stream, meanders alongside the road entering into the National Park, and is full of wild rainbow trout, as well as speckled (“brook) trout in the higher elevations. Includes a nature trail and a beautiful 2.2 mile moderate hike to spectacular Hen Wallow Falls.
This wonderful cabin offers views, comfort, privacy and access to all the wonderful outdoor activities nearby. Whether you want to go mountain climbing, fishing, rafting, biking, hiking, horseback riding, shopping, skiing or snow tubing, this is the place.
The cabin was clean, comfortable, and had everything we needed. The kids loved the pool and hot tub. The game room had a couple of areas of improvement - the Pac Mac machine didn't work and there was only one pool stick (the 2nd one was missing the tip). Overall, the cabin was great. We will definitely come back!
We had a great time. Great location and Easy access to Gatlinburg downtown area.
I enjoyed the house but it's time to invest some money back in to the building. Lighting is to dim. Kitchen supplies and appliances are a bit undersized for a large group. A little firewood on site would be nice.
This was our first extended family trip in a number of years, and it also was the the first time, for most of the group in a cabin. The spacious bedrooms, the pool, the game room, the hot tub, the gas grill, we do prefer coal, and the fire pit makes this property one of the best we have had the pleasure of staying in through VRBO. We are already planning our trip for next year.
We loved our stay here! The pool was a good size and stayed pretty warm. The king size bed does need replaced though it dips down in the middle so bad we ended up sleeping sideways on just to keep from rolling on top of each other. And the kitchen could use more cooking pots and pans and mixing bowls and such as it was equipped to handle the 16 that the cabin sleeps. We loved the theater room it got used every night we stayed! Overall we loved it and would definitely consider returning for a longer stay!
I was surprised at the low overall quality of the furniture of the cabin. I felt the pictures and description were a bit misleading. Yes it is a big house. There is a nice amount of space. The twin bunk beds were very comfortable. All the other beds were terrible. A few other pieces of furniture were also broken. The house was clean and stocked with supplies nicely. The house was easy to get to ( on a good road). The community seemed safe, however, we never once saw anyone manning the "gate" at the gated community. There were a great deal of bears. In fact, two half grown cubs got in the back of my van (they didn't cause any harm, just a fun story). The showers had such poor water pressure, I honestly couldn't even rinse the shampoo out of my hair. I didn't realize just how far Cosby is from the local attractions. It was almost 40 minutes away from most everything. There is a WONDERFUL apple orchard resturaunt (CARVER'S)-- my new favorite resturant and candy shop-- super cool. We also real loved the hike to the waterfall-- beautiful falls. Overall we enjoyed ourselves, but we would choose a different cabin, for just over 3000.00 we expected more. We liked Dollywood. The fireworks were very beautiful. It was very convenient to have the dollar store near by for last minute items. The grill was very nice. The pool is very small, but nice and clean. The hot tub was very nice and clean. The theater room was really neat. The kids enjoyed the pool table. It would have been nice if the "extra" blankets were not itchy wool ones. We liked the porch swing. There arcade style game didn't work consistently. That is all I can think of -- so not terrible, but not wonderful either.
|Cleaning Fee||£120 + Tax|
|Pool Fee||£40 + Tax|