|Minimum Stay||14 nights|
This exceptional house is a dream for a family coming a few months to Paris. It offers 3 (or 4) bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and sleeps 5 (including a kid) and possibly 7 by turning an office to a bedroom (to be discussed).
The house has been designed by an architect in a former manufacturing workshop. The workshop has been separated into three houses. The garden area with greeneries is private to the house. Each house also has it’s part of the nice paved courtyard, with a garden table and seats.
It is the main residence of a couple of writers with kids. They travel abroad for long periods and are happy to rent their place to a family. The large libraries will be a dream to people who love books.
This house is rented mainly by the month. We may accept some “by the week rentals” (minimum 10 days) in between 2 longer term rental.
The architect has maintained the wideness of the workshop space, giving it personality and comfort. On the ground floor he created a wide living area that also integrates a high-quality kitchen, an office area, the bathroom with shower and toilets and an interior garden (patio).
The first floor is the intimate area: one finds a master bedroom with its own bathroom and a toilet just outside in the corridor, a childs bedroom, and a 2nd bedroom sharing a full bathroom with bath with shower linked to both. There is an additional room, presently used an office which could be turned in an additional bedroom (to be discussed).
The house is located behind a building. One enters following a little path up to a metallic grid which is the entrance of the courtyard. It feels like arriving in a country house. No noise from the city may be heard, only birds.
On the ground floor, the living space is divided into five main areas :
• The living room is very wide and high. It is lit by three different light sources : 2 ancient style glass panels on the roof, the wall windows facing the garden, and the interior garden. It offers sofas, a large table, a piano, and large bookshelves. One can enter in the house directly from the garden into the living room.
• The dining area is facing the kitchen and the interior garden. The table can sit 8 people easily.
• The kitchen is located along the interior garden. It is well-equipped with top-quality elements, many closets and a large slate workplan.
• Parallel to the kitchen, and separated with glass panels, an office area faces the garden. The perfect location for a writer or a professor to work.
• Finally, at the end of the kitchen and along the inside patio, toilets, and a sauna that can be used as a shower (sauna not functional). The sauna rooms opens on the patio.
A door leads from the office to the entrance and stairs. One can also enter in the house using the main door from the garden courtyard reaching directly entrance & stairs.
Up the stairs, one finds the childs bedroom. It is adapted to sleep the kid up to 10 years old ( bed is 170 cm). It offers 2 windows opening on the patio. It is linked to the full bathroom with sliding doors.
Right from the stairs, a corridor leads to :
• The master bedroom on the right : it is wide and bright. 2 large windows with view on the garden and a high ceiling with wooden beams give the room a great light. It is divided in 2 areas : the first area on entrance offers the queen size bed facing directly to the garden, many closets for clothes, and a shelf on opposite side. The second area is a dressing/bathroom. It offers a large shower and sink. Just opposite to bedroom door across the corridor, one finds a conveniently placed toilet.
• The second bedroom is located further on the left of the corridor. It is smaller but offers a double bed, a chest of drawers and a nice armchair. One of the windows opens to the interior balcony in the patio. The bedroom is linked directly to the same bathroom than the kids bedroom with a double sliding door .
• Lastly, at the end of the corridor on the right, there is a large office. It has a nice view over the garden and is full of light thanks to the glass pane ending the corridor. There is a sliding glass door on entrance. The space could be turned into a bedroom with two single beds or a double bed (to be discussed).
The house is located between the top of the 11th arrondissement, close to the famous “Père Lachaise” cemetery. Pere Lachaise cemetery is one of the most visited cemeteries in the world. Here lie numerous celebrities from the realms of history, music, literature, art, theatre, and science (Jim Morrison, Jean de la Fontaine, Molière….) In addition, Pere Lachaise boasts beautiful landscaping and a romantic atmosphere, and offers a rich variety of funerary art from the 19th and early 20th centuries.
The area is typical of modern Paris out of the very different touristy Saint Germain. It is typical from common living areas in the eastern side of Paris . The subway station is direct to Champs Elysées. It is safe, very lively, there are good schools are reasonable distances.
In Beau Paris is a Vacation Rental Agency operating in Paris for more than 10 years.
We manage close to 100 apartments in Paris, all of very good to luxury standard.
We take care of the advertising of apartments, the reservation process from payments to security deposit refund; and even the cleaning and the maintenance of the apartment.
We would be very happy to host you in one of our apartments that you will find on VRBO Listing #26870.
We do very little brand name advertisement. We focus on what matters: MAKING SURE OUR GUESTS ARE SATISFIED (check the reviews on any of our apts. Recent apts do not have reviews yet).
We believe it is the best way to develop our activities which have been growing steadily every year. You are welcome to try our service.
The Owner purchased this house in 2000
We selected this property because of its great location close to Voltaire, Pere Lachaise. 10 mn subway ride to Bastille, Montmartre, Center of Paris and the apartment comfort and quality.
It is the main residence of the owner. He rents when going to his secondary residence. For a guest, renting a main residence is a warranty of high quality : it is always maintained at top level. Obvioulsy, the owner puts away personal belonging. There is more than enough space available for guests.
WE DO CARE ABOUT PROPERTIES WE MANAGE.
We know searching for an apartment can be a nightmare :
that is why, from beginning of your search to the end of your stay, you will have REAL PEOPLE INTERACTING WITH YOU, not automatic mailing or automatic booking.
WE ARE PROFESSIONALS.
We answer to each request and send a detailed quote & contract on each request. We believe the instant quote given on the site is not precise enough for a guest to book an apt.
We react fast, be it by mail (often in the hour, max 24h, we have evening shift), Immediatly by phone. Note we do not take booking on the phone nor discuss prices or availability, risk of mistake is too high. E-mail is much more secure & precise. We nevertheless are happy to answer specific questions.
During your stay, we are always available. We can advise you on how to use the apt. We run a night emergency line, for real emergencies :-). When problem arise, we do our best to solve them, quickly.
We want our guest to have the best memories of their stay. We have a high rate of returning guests : it seems they do.
We are a family of 4 with kids ages 10 and 6. We had a wonderful stay !!!!! We were completely blown away when we arrived. An incredible place. Plenty of room for all of us.
Very nice ambiance in the apt itself with the brick walls, wood floors and tiled shower. It was clean, safe, convenient, large, and in a good location.
It has good amenities including a full kitchen, laundry, cable tv, internet, comfortable beds, and the bathrooms are modern and updated. We were happy with the neighborhood and found easy access to boulangeries, the metro, and other amenities.
Also, there is a lovely park on nearby rue de la Roquette that is lovely for a stroll and has a playground for children. We had plenty of room and comfort at a fair price.
The management is very polite and quick to respond. We had a small problem, and Myriam was very helpful and fast in her response to us. We would definitely stay here again the next time we are in Paris.
- Rates may change at any time. The rates quoted by this site will give an approximate estimate of the rent. The house is to be rented by the month for medium to long periods. We may accept weekly bookings in between 2 long periods of rent. The monthly rate will vary according to the lenght of the period. The rate proposed is an average. We will send a detailed quote to each request.
Summary of booking process :
0 - Click on e-mail manager to request (e-mail strongly preferred).
1 - Fast & detailed e-mail answer (check your junk/spam box just in case).
2 - Once agreed on dates, rental amount, and payment way, we send data for payment.
3 - Booking is confirmed on receipt of first payment.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.